Chapter 23 - Epic

(Y/N)'s POV
I made my way into underswap and hid behind the trees of Snowdin, I looked through into the town to see Blue and his brother talking. Nothing seems off at all, maybe I was overreacting or I'm jumping to conclusions. But that's really strange for me to get that sense earlier, then again, I'm the caretaker of the AUs and I have to watch over each one. I continued watching for a few minutes until I felt more at ease, then I teleported away.

Now, let's get back on track, I need to thank Core Frisk for the necklace; I traveled to the omega timeline, a timeline that works as a meeting room for all other timelines. After looking around for a bit, I saw Core Frisk talking to a Sans. I walked up to them, "Core Frisk!" I waved to them.

"Oh, (Y/N)-" Core Frisk was cut off.

"Bruh! You never told me about her, Corey!"

I chuckled, "I'm (Y/N), caretaker of the AUs!"

"Woah! Caretaker! When did we get someone like that?"

"Not too long ago." Core Frisk said.

"Haha yeah, still trying to get used to my job! But anyway," I look over to Core Frisk, "I wanted to thank you for the necklace, it's really beautiful!"

"Oh, of course, I'm glad you like it."

Core Frisk's POV
Sadly (Y/N) didn't stay for long, so she left right after she thanked me and told me if I needed anything, she'll be in her library. Then I resumed my conversation with Epic, but he seems to be more interested in (Y/N); I mean, he was staring at her while she was talking to me.

"Is she like Ink or something?"

"In the sense that she is one of the guardians of the AUs, but not like Ink, she takes care and watches over the AUs."

"Bruh! When haven't I heard of her yet?"

I looked at him, "... Actually, why haven't you heard of her yet? You've been around Cross and Ink a lot lately, I thought they would've told you something about her."

"Are you kidding me, bruh?! What universe is she from?"

"I can show you."

I opened a portal and brought Epic into (Y/N)'s library, I called for her and she teleported in front of me. I introduced her to Epic and vice versa, then let them have time together.

Epic's POV
To be honest, I didn't expect (Y/N)'s universe to look like this at all; it was really cool and cozy. She also gave me a mini-tour around and a brief history of her universe, which was really interesting. Once the tour ended, I asked her if she wanted to go out and hang around, just so I could get to know her better. She thought for a bit then asked if it was a date, and I blushed, trying to rephrase my question. But no matter, she laughed and accepted.

We went into my universe and walked around Snowdin; (Y/N) was shivering through our walk since she didn't have much that was protecting her from the cold, so I gave her my jacket. She thanked me and we continued our walk; for a majority of it, I asked a lot of questions about her like her background story, her personal life, and her role as a guardian. I don't know but there's something about her that I like, could it be how awesome and adorable she is? But brah, she's a total win for me.

"So, Epic... how has life been treating you?"

"Well, better when I saw your cute face."

She giggled, "There's SNOW way."

"C'mon bruh, it was love at FROST sight." I winked.

"ICY what you did there."

"I can't COLD back, bruh."

We continued making plenty of puns and jokes as we walked through Snowdin, and had a good laugh from all our jokes. Honestly, the more I talk and spend time with her, the more irresistible she becomes. Eventually, we took a break inside my house, (Y/N) gave my jacket back and sat down on my couch. I went into the kitchen to grab some cookies and went to sit next to (Y/N). I gave her a cookie while I was eating mine.

"Hm... so you're into cookies?" She took a bite.

"If you were a cookie then, yes."

She blushes and chuckles, "You really SNACK me up, Epic." I sighed and placed my hand on her cheek, she turned to me and blushed more. I moved closer to her then she gave me a look of sincerity and placed her hand on my cheek, "Do you like anime? Because I'd be your mew mew kissy any day." We both laughed and I took her hand and kissed it, "Aren't you a little flirt?"