Chapter 1

New version!!

{ Your pov }

I was currently at a club in LA. I was alone and getting drunk. I was just 18 but I had connections. My girlfriend just broke up with me today. We were dating since we both were 14 years young. Four years long.

And it's not that I really loved her that much, but I had no distraction from my loneliness anymore.

Our relationship was super toxic from when we turned 15.

{ Flashback }

"Y/n I'm sorry I can't do this anymore. This relationship is just not working anymore" Elena, my them girlfriend said.

"What do you mean Elena? Baby, please don't leave me" I begged her.

"I'm sorry don't make this harder than it already is. Please" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Elena you can't do that. Four years. Baby please" I said.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry. Goodbye" she said.

She turned around and walked towards the door with her suitcase in her hand.

"No no no. Baby please don't. I'll change." I lied.

She put her bags down and pulled me closer to her.

"Maybe we'll meet again when things get better okay? Maybe we'll meet again when we both changed and found ourselves. Its the best if we focus on ourselves for now. Don't be sad now. This is just as hard for me as well but you are strong, you can do it. Just forget about me and live your life. Move on, forget about me and maybe then, one day when things are better we will find our way back to each other" she told me.

"I- I'll miss you so much" I whispered.

"I love you Y/n" that was it.

That's when she started crying.

"No don't cry, okay? I love you. I love you so much. And I will change and when it's time I will find you okay? I will get you. I promise" I said and hugged her.

That was an awful lie.

She just nodded into my chest, knowing it was a lie.

I pulled away and wiped her tears away. I cupped her cheeks in my hands and gave her a long, passionate kiss. It was just a goodbye kiss though and I could taste the tears on her lips.

"I love you" I whispered against her lips.

"I love you too Y/n" she said.

She grabbed her things and left the house but not before blowing me a kiss. I smiled weakly at her.

{ Flashback over }

I will never beg someone to stay like that ever again but I will probably never find someone like her again either.

"Hey, can I sit here?" My thoughts were interrupted by the one and only Ariana Grande.

"Oh uhm sure. Yes" I nodded.

I wasn't really thinking right and I was already tipsy, because else I would've been freaking out right now.

"Thank you" she smiled at me.

She had a cute smile to be honest.

"I'm Ariana, Ariana Grande and who are you?" She smiled politely.

"I'm Y/n, Y/n Payne".

____________
Hi, Y/n's g!p

I feel happy to be back with this

Slow updates

Enjoy