𝟒𝟎.

CHAPTER 40.| A CLAN OF THREE
Wherever you go is where I'll stay.

| A CLAN OF THREEWherever you go is where I'll stay

____

Shaye noticed the uncertainty on both. A relationship was a commitment to always be there for the other, now more in this unfinished battle.

"Wait, you want me to..." Din looked between Arsyn and the Armorer.

"Do you love her? Does she portray as a mother to the foundling? Was she with you when you and the foundling earned your clan's signet?" The Armorer questioned.

"Yes." All those things were true.

"Are you...are you asking me to marry you?" Arsyn asked. It came out with uncertainty.

"Arsyn, if you aren't ready then you don't have to go through with this." Lanús comforts. It wasn't that she wasn't ready, she dreamed of the day of falling so in love that she would close it in marriage, but she knew too much.

"It's just. . . Din, I-, you have to know something." Arsyn started "I don't think I can—Nysn; we live up to three hundred years, we will never last." Arsyn chokes out, everything that was bottle up needed to be spilled. He needed to know.

Din processed the information, she would live forever and he wouldn't. "That doesn't matter to me."

"It matters to me—Talía said something about a cure. If I can find it I. . ." She shrugged. Shaye was proud that she had opened up on her insecurities, it needed to be said. It was better when they knew.

"We survived bounty hunters, Jawas, a mudhorn, Klatooinians, Ran, even Talía. We can make it through this, together." He would be glad to share the years that he would live with her.

This had come from nowhere very unexpectedly and at a rather inconvenient time. Getting purposed in a secret Mandalorian forge during a siege in which they are actively being pursued. How ordinary of them. Only they would stop for a moment like this.

"If you will have me." He brushed the strands away from her face speaking low to her. She stared up at his visor, eyes glistening like crystals "Yes, I will."

Arsyn had thought back to all the dark times in her life, to the moment she was on her own trying to survive Talía, to her escape in which she had lost all hope and pride. To her dreams and failures. She had been caught. And taken out to an adventure that was now considered life-changing.

"I suggest we perform the ceremony now, we aren't certain about how much time we have or more likely when you'll be running into another Mandalorian."