19~ I Hope You Become Cerberus' Chew Toy!

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

[Jungkook's POV]
His feet were finally beginning to grow sore as he twirled his newest partner on the dance floor in his arms. Behind her, he could see a never-ending line of girls as they waited for their turns.

Usually, he would be more than alighted to be back at it again with all the women while his friends sulked in the background, their own line of women long gone. It had always been him that had endless girls swarming him, and he'd always thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tonight was different, though he couldn't tell why exactly. He found his eyes beginning to wander, searching for something though he didn't know what.

"So, what's your number?" The giggling girl in his arms asked, breaking through his thoughts.

"Hm?" Jungkook turned to look down at her. He was beginning to realize how much makeup some Mortal girls wore. He could see the thick black substance that stuck on the girl's eyelashes, meant to outline and draw out her eyes.

"Your number," the girl repeated, eagerly wrapping an arm around his neck. She leaned forward so her blood-red lips brushed his cheek. "I want to text you late at night so we can have some real fun times then."

"Ah, I don't have a phone," Jungkook replied flatly. His usual wit had seemed to abandon him tonight. Which was strange since he'd been perfectly overflowing with his usual charm and flirtatiousness earlier this evening.

"Aw." The girl stuck out her rosy lips.

Usually scarlet lipstick was a winner for him. Often times the women he'd wound up spending the night with had the best plump, red lips out of them all because it was so tempting to kiss. Yet right now he only flatly glanced at the girl's lips (he'd already forgotten her name) before his gaze darted back up in the crowds.

Something was bothering him. A strange, ticklish sensation in the back of his mind telling him something was wrong. The itch was beginning to grow, distracting him even when the girl tried grabbing his attention again by gripping his lower hips.

That's when it hit him.

"Y/N..." he breathed, eyes flashing in horror. After he'd begun dancing with the other girls, his girl had seemed to vanish.

"What...?" The red-lipped girl halted, bringing their dance to an awkward, screeching halt. "That's not my name!"

Jungkook let go of the girl and stepped back, head whipping back and forth. Where had Y/N gone? She'd been standing outside the dance floor a little while ago, watching as he'd danced with other girls. He knew that because he'd been feeling smug when he saw the way her eyes watched in a narrowed, envious gaze. Something about making her, specifically, jealous had been almost exhilarating to him for whatever reason.

But now she was nowhere to be seen. And that strange sensation lingered in the air. The sensation of... being watched.

Jungkook whirled around once more in time to see a figure standing in the shadows, right outside the bright lights of the dance floor. Then, before his very eyes, the figure seemed to melt into the darkness and disappear altogether.