Chapter - 20: Her Birthday; His Surprise

"Hey kitten where are you going?" Sanskar said holding and pulling Swara back to bed, in sleepy tone.

Swara has already woke up, she stared at her husband for few minutes as usual and then she got up to get freshen up, but her husband was not in mood to release his hold on her.

"Sanskar it's morning, I need to go down. And you only said na that we need to go somewhere." Swara said lying back on his chest cupping his right cheek.

"Happy Birthday Swara" Sanskar said rubbing his hand on her back.

"Thank you, Mr. Husband" Swara said with smile.

"Let's get ready post breakfast we will leave" Sanskar said looking at her face and shifting her hair strand behind her ear.

"Ok. At least now leave me. I need to bring your honey lemon. And then need get ready as well." Swara said pouting.

Sanskar left her and Swara got up. When Sanskar observed she went inside washroom he dialed a number from his mobile.

"Is everything ready?" Sanskar asked in calm tone.

"Yes sir" a person from other side replied.

"Ok. We will be there by lunch time" Sanskar said and cut the call when he received acknowledgement from other side

Swara came out in Olive Green Colour Anarkali, wiping her hairs. She dried her hair with hair dryer and applied light make up highlighting her eyes. She took her sindoor dani to fill her hairline but Sanskar hold her hand. He took that sindoor dani from her hand and took a pinch of sindoor in his fingers. He filled her hairline and then took mangalsutra from dressing table and tied around her neck. He cupped her face with both hands and kissed her forehead with lots of love.

Swara felt overwhelmed with his love, she had happy tears in her eyes. She remembered their marriage day, the day which changed her destiny. That day he filled her hairline also adorn her neck with mangalsutra marking the start of their relation but today she felt true belongingness to her husband.

Swara came downstairs and directly went to house temple. She joined her MILs for morning arti.

"Wish you many many happy returns of the day Swara" Annapurna wished her while giving her prasad.

"Thank you Badi Ma" Swara said smilingly.

"Happy birthday Swara" Sujata wished hugging her.

"Thank you Mom" Swara replied.

"Happy birthday Swara" Pari hugged her.

"Thank you Kaki Ma" Swara hugged her back smilingly.

Then they all came to kitchen and Gopi Dadi, Chanda, Radha all gave her birthday wish.

When Swara came back to kitchen after giving Honey Lemon drink to Sanskar.

"Kaki ma what should I help you?" Swara asked when she saw Pari was grilling sandwiches on panini griller.

"Are Badi Dulhan today you should not work, it's your birthday. You just sit there" Gopi Dadi said pointing towards breakfast table.

"Bhabhi, Sudha Mami's call is there for you." Uttara came inside kitchen and hand overring cordless landline. She talked to Sudha and her family.

Not only Sudha but their all relatives were giving call to Swara to wish her, and they confirmed that they all are coming for dinner and celebrations at the evening.

Sanskar got ready in light blue shirt paired with off white colour casual jacket and jeans and came downstairs for breakfast.

"Sujata bring arti thaal, we need to do Swara's arti" Annapurna said.