-43-

-Omniscient-College Year 3/4

-Omniscient-
College Year 3/4

"Alright, Zavon...we're gonna need you to suit up into a different Jersey wit a different number for now," coach told Zay as soon as he took a seat in the locker room.

"Why can't I just do it in my regular Jersey...number 36?" he asked him.

"It's a advertisement, son..." he answered.

"Ok, aight."

Before the football season started in a week, Zavon was asked to be the model in an advertisement for the upcoming season.

When Zavon was done putting on his gear, he took a seat and FaceTimed Jaelyn as he waited for the people with the camera to set up.

"What do you want, Zay?" She asked in a calm yet mean tone as soon as she picked up.

"Damn, that tattoo muss be hurting for you to be answering me lih dah," he said to her with a scrunched up face at the end.

"Of course it hurts but...anyways, you did the thing already?" She asked.

"We just got started...look," he flipped the camera around to show the men putting some shit together then he flipped it back around to show her what he had on from head to toe.

"What number does it say on ya jersey?" She asked him.

"16," he answered wit a smirk.

"Why you not wearin 36 like you normally do?"

"Coach said it was for advertisement purposes."

"Oh."

"I knew you liked it when I wore number 36," he smirked at her some more.

She kissed her teeth. "Who said I liked it?"

"You like it cause you know why I wear that number."

"I do?"

"Mm-hm," he nodded.

"Well i must've forgot so tell me again," she cheesed.

"You were number 36 back in middle school basketball so..."

"You're a creep," she laughed at him.

"How dat make me a creep?" He scrunched up his face again.

"It just does," she kept on laughing.

"Jae, shut the fuck up...lemme see what they got done so far," he said, changing the subject.

"Far wit what?"

"The ink..."

"Oh, it's almost done," she said before flipping her camera around to show him the tattoo she was getting done under her boob.

"Damn, you muss love red ink."

"I do cause it looks good on me," she says confidently, switching the camera back around so he could see her face.