Fifty Four

LIAM'S POV

Flashbacks

It's been about a week since Alex has gone missing. She always risk her life for the people she loves. Everyone is a mess and so am I but I know I gotta be strong for Amy and Lee. Right now Kim and Adam seem to be working all the time. Erin has been there for me which I really appreciate it.

We haven't been going to school just in case something happens. Today we have a new tutor coming over because the last one is sick. Amy and Lee have one, Tyler has one and then Erin and I share one. We walk into the library hand and hand. Then a women I never thought I would see again walks in. I try to tell Erin to leave but she wont.

"Now now Liam you wouldn't want me to hurt her like I did you would you?"

"Liam what is she talking about?" Erin asked me

"Nothing why are you here and why shouldn't I say anything huh. Her dad is a cop."

"Oh but if you do I will hurt that pretty sister of yours and maybe even your niece. Now sit and listen."

"Fine but let her go."

"Oh no no pretty boy she has a part in this as well. Now I won't repeat myself."

I just sit down knowing how things can go. Erin follows me.

"Good now look at these."

She throws pictures on the table. They are of Amy and Lee. At school, the park and even some sleeping but you can tell it's a long distance shot. Then the other ones are of Tia. Her at work, the doctor, with Anika and even her dad.

"Now if Alex were to come back you will distance yourself from her make her feel like you don't love her. You see I have been watching her for a while. I want her but first I gotta break her. The only way too truly hurt her is breaking the bonds of her family."

I look at Erin and I see she is recording this.

"You miss pretty thang will do the same with your sister."

"Just know I always have eyes on you. I will instruct you in the future."

She then go up and started walking to the door. "With that imma say I have a emergency and so do the other tutors whom are my siblings. So you see it's very easy to get a hold of you sister."

With that she walks out the room.

"We have to tell my dad and Tia they will know what to do." Erin says

"No we can't I know what she is capable of. I seen her beat and kill a whole family before. She has a lot of people working for her. She was my foster mom before I was moved with Amy. Please trust me. I just hope with doing this Alex will be able tell something is up. I just have to make sure Amy, Lee, Tia and you will be protected then I will say something."

"Well you seem to know what to do. So ok." She says looking sad

"We will distance ourselves from everyone and if Alex comes back then I we turn up the heat. Don't mention this to anyone understand."

"Yea I got your back ok."

With that I kiss her forehead and walk to my room. I have to protect them.

The day after talking to Alex in her office

After I said that to her I knew I hurt her. I felt so bad but it's to protect them. I walked back to my room and Erin was there. I just walked in her arms and cried.

Even though we were going back to school. The person whom was threatening me is now a teacher aid. So, she makes sure I know what to do.

I'm just hoping that Alex catches on soon. I need my big sister and so does Erin.

The night Alex went off on Erin and I we had both received text messages with pictures telling us that we needed to do more. Erin was trying to talk me into telling Alex she didn't want to do this anymore but I was not willing to put Amy in danger. She did it for me.

Come on Alex please see through this

Alex pov

Last night was rough on me. I felt like Liam broke our bond but when I looked at him there was regret and nervousness in his eyes. I know something is up but I dont know who it is coming from.

Kim told me about the tutors they had when Jean took me. Now one of them works at the school Liam goes to. I had her look into them. None of them are certified teachers. Them I looked at one of them in particular. She had dyed her hair and had a nose job but I was certain it was her. Someone I thought was died. I remember this one person who would visit me when I was tied up. She would always say I was hers. Fuck fuck fuck I can't catch a damn break.

Now I know why Liam is doing this. She must be threatening him with Amy. That just made me mad. You can fuck with me all you want but not my family especially my siblings.

I walk to the game room where I knew Kim was. She saw me and I just gave her a look. We both walked into the security room. She turnd on the bug that de-bugs this room and any electronics in here.

"I need you to look for bugs in the house without alerting them."

She didn't questions it just went with it. It took her about twenty minutes finish the house. She showed me her computer. Fuck. She had found ten bugs in house. Mainly in the places the kids play or stay.

"Ther not camaras just audio. WTF is going to Alex?"

"I think that Liam is being threated by Tonya Powell."

"That's impossible she is dead. They said so on the news."

I just showed her the picture and corrected the work that she had done. Once she looked at it she was shocked.

You see Tonya Powell was a dangerous person. She has a band of misfits but that doesn't certain me because they are small but when Tonya wants something and don't get it she goes crazy. I dont know what she want now but I will fight for my family even if I have to kill her and everyone in her little misfits.

"I need five of you micro cameras with the tracker already in them."

She goes to get them out the draw she had them in. I made sure to keep them in their cases until I need them

"Once I get back imma need your help with taking this cast and guns. I'm ending this today."

"So where are you going now?"

I turned and looked at her with a smirk that she knew all to well.

"I'm going to school."

With that I headed to my car. I'm done with this shit. I will protect them. Let's just get step one done first tiger.

Hey Guys and Gals
I hoped yall enjoyed this chapter. I might be making another one very very soon. On another note thank yall for reading, voting and commenting. When yall comment or message me yall just don't know yall be making my damn day. I love talking to yall. Even if it is just to say hi. I also wanna say thanks to those that add this story to their reading list. Another thing thanks to those that read my other books. But enough of that 😏. Let's get 67 votes and 15 comments. That's a weird number of votes. 🤷🏾‍♀️I'm weird what can I say. As you can see I lowered the number of comments. I love yall 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Tuggy 😜😋