MR. MYSTERY

"Sometimes when you meet someone there's a click

"Sometimes when you meet someone there's a click. I don't believe in love at first sight but I believe in that click."

• • •

After a lousy plane ride and hours of driving Gabriel was exhausted. He gets out of the car and begins walking towards the old plantation that holds so many memories, good and bad. He stops mid step with a bag in his hand when he hears an unknown angelic voice, though the words that were being spoken were out of anger.

"You want to know what I was doing? Buying poison to put your baby out of its misery!" Hayley yells frustrated with Klaus' mood swings and the situation as a whole.

All of a sudden all Gabriel could hear was someone's loud gasping and his sister screaming. He drops his bag on the dirty pavement and speeds through the door but they all were too distracted to notice. Rebekah speeds towards Niklaus to pull him off of the brunette Wolf but he just throws her aside with his other arm and she goes flying into the wall. Picture frames and art hung on the wall goes flying everywhere in little pieces.

Gabriel was already cranky from traveling so much in a day, and is basically fuming at this point and speeds towards his younger brother in a rage and pins him against the wall by his neck.

Klaus, slightly alarmed shows his hybrid face to the intruder but once he sees it was his older brothers tribrid face inches away from his own he immediately goes back to normal and was slightly scared.

"You ever touch our sister let alone a pregnant woman again and I will tear your heart out myself!" Gabriel seethes, impossibly tightening his grip on his brothers neck.

Klaus unable to speak due to the painfully tight grip Gabriel had on his neck nods his head frantically and when released slides down the wall trying to catch his breath.

Gabriel looks behind him towards his sister and the pregnant she wolf. Hayley, he had learned was her name from his sisters constant rambling over the phone. She was more beautiful than he could've ever expected. But currently she was heaving on the floor trying to catch her breath while Rebekah tried to calm her down.

Gabriel walks towards the two females and squats down to their level. He brings both his hands up to Hayleys cheeks and lifts her head up checking around her bruised and swollen neck.

He tries calming her down by rubbing her cheeks with the pad of his thumbs while whispering. "Just breathe love, you're safe now."

Hayley lifts her head when she hears a new voice as she breathes heavily to see the most beautiful man she's ever met. It doesn't take her long to realize this must be the man she's been waiting to meet. The writer of all those journals. He was perfect in her eyes.

He breaks eye contact after her breathing finally steadies. He stands to his feet and offers a hand to help her up, accepting it she stands up and begins to sway from the dizziness in her head.