Karma akabane x youtuber male reader

Kill me now...this a short a/n... Just kidding anyway enjoy!!
This is lemon BTW ready your holy water
And bleach.

No ones POV

"Heya guys!its your pretty boi (n/n) chan!and I'm here to play this game called yandere sim because one of my friends requested it so yeah!get ready to laugh your ass out cuz here we go!"

Time skip....

"Oh!shit!oh!damn hell no!FUCK!OH!FUCK ME HARDER DADDY!DAMN!"You screamed as yandere chan was pinned down.

"I think I will take break..."you mumbled as you stooped recording and stand up stretching you didn't even noticed that the red head came.

You look out your window peaking a little,you yelped as strong arms wrapped their selves around your waist.

"You called~?"the red head purred at your ear.

"W-what d-do you mean c-called??"you stutter.

"You said daddy,so here I am"karma smirked as he turned you around,his hands slowly creeping its way to you ass.

Not to mention your only wearing one of his t shirt which was oversize and shorts.

"Ka-karma~"you moaned as his hand squeezed you butt.

Karma smirked as he kiss your lips,your hands made their way to his neck,you moaned again as his tongue licked your bottom lip asking for entrance(Help meh!!)you kept you mouth shut teasing him.

Karma growled as he squeezed your butt harder making you gasp,taking this as a opportunity to slip his tongue inside of your mouth,fighting for dominance but of course he won.

As you two pulled away a thick strand of saliva connecting your tongues.

"Ka-karma please...."you managed to panted out.

"Please what n/n??and shouldn't you supposed to be calling me daddy??"he growled as he pushed you roughly at your both shared bed making you gasped.

(Woah!daddy kink!kinda rough!)

"Ple-please daddy fuck me..."

"Very well"he said seductively taking off his shirt and pants leaving him in his underwear.

"Now your turn,you need to be a good boy for daddy ok??"he asked.

You nod.

"Good,now do as I say"

---------------------------------------

"Ah!~hah~!ngh!~daddy!"you moaned as karma fuck you senseless as he hit your prostrate in a rapid pace.

The sound of skin slapping sound and erotic moans,whimpers,groans can heard inside of the bedroom.

Karma suddenly stopped as an idea popped inside of his head.

"Why'd you sto-"

"Ride me"

You nodded as he slip slowly out of you groaning a little sitting up and leaning against the headboard,but before you could sit into his dick.

(Ok kill me fucking now!haru chan is the one who were typing this not me!)

He tied your hands behind your back.

"Now continue baby boy..."karma said huskily making you shiver as you lowered your self into his cock. (Mom!!haru chan is torturing meh!)

"Ngh~"he groaned as he placed his hands to your hips as he help you bounce on top of him,but this time deeper and harder.

"Hah!~ah~!da-daddy!"you whimpered as he hit your prostate again.

He lifted you up and slammed you into his member.

A knot formed at the pit of your stomach as he sucked your nipples.

(Ok I'm not gonna lie haru chan made me laugh)

"D-daddy i-im clo-close!ah!~hah!~"

"M-me too baby,me t-too"

The knot snapped both of you released your cum.

(Ahhhh!!!!!hhifhwienqugfdnekfg!)

"Ah!KARMA!"

"Y/N!"

you both panted as he helped you to get off of him,your both panting heavily as he hugged you carefully and kiss your forehead.

"I love you karma..."

"I love you too y/n"

Extend ending....

"L/n San!are you ok?"koro sensei asked as he watch you stumble to your seat.

"He's ok teach,I just got rough to him yesterday..."karma smirked making you flush red and hide your face to your table.

"WHAT?!"all of the girls screamed.

"EHHHH?!"all of the boys yelled.

"Fufufu~i didn't you two got straight forwa-EEK!"koro sensei squeaked as one of his tentacles got slashed by you throwing the anti koro sensei knife.

"URUSAI!"you yelled embarrassingly.

"H-hai!"koro sensei stutter in fear.

------------------

Me:haru chan!!!
Haru:*runs*oh fuck hell no!