001

"What do you think? Do I look pretty already?" Momo, Sana's bestfriend, asked for the fourth time while putting lipstick on.

Sana stared at her with such tiredness. "You're already beautiful before. Don't put too much cosmetics."

"I feel so ugly today." Momo muttered, ignoring what just Sana said.

She rolled her eyes. "I told you." she glared at her. "Don't exaggerate it."

Momo quickly looked at her with wide eyes and furrowed forehead. "Don't exaggerate it??? It's Jeon Jungkook that we're talking about! It's the fucking Jeon Jungkook! This will be my first time meeting him of course I need to exaggerate!"

Sana just shook her head in disbelief. Her bestfriend's so obsessed with him and it's been a month and she still doesn't get it.

Why are people so obsessed with other people? They don't even know that person very well. What if it's a bad person? What if it's a killer? A rapist? Or a con man?

"What's the fuss over here?" Heechul approached them with a grin on his face.

Sana shrugged. "Oh, just nothing. She'll be attending a fanmeeting later—"

"Oh my God! It's not just nothing, Sana! If it's Jeon Jungkook, it will never be nothing!" Momo yelled while tapping on the desk.

Heechul laughed at Momo's reaction. "Oh come on, Momo. That's what you totally said with Cha Eunwoo few months ago."

Sana furrowed her brows. "Who the fuck is that?"

Heechul looked at her, surprised. "Don't you have twitter? Or maybe facebook? He's really popular right now."

"You're right but correction," Momo snapped her fingers. "Jeon Jungkook is more popular than him. He ranked first on this month's drama actor brand reputation."

Heechul leaned against Momo. "And that's what you actually did with Cha Eunwoo before, defending him. So I bet you won't last forever adoring Jeon Jungkook just like what you did to Cha Eunwoo."

Momo raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh, I bet he will be my last."

He chuckled. "You really think so?"

Sana quietly leaves the scene and walked towards her counter. She fixed herself and her things as she waited on her station. She took out her phone and opened her twitter account.

She doesn't really have much followers. She doesn't make friends there too. She doesn't let her friends know she has a twitter account, even Momo. She made the account for herself and to rant on everything, on everyone.

She was about to tweet something when she saw her recent tweet and the replies on it. It's the '@noia'. What the hell does that even mean? Or maybe it's initials or something? But whatever it is, it's the first time someone replied on her tweet. No one even liked her tweet before. But this @noia's following her and she doesn't know why.

Out of curiosity, she clicked @noia's profile. It's a he. Though, his profile picture is just a painting of a butterfly. A beautiful painting actually.

She scrolled through his tweets. He posted a lot of pictures. Beautiful sceneries and lovely captions. It's always a positive quote.

"The rain will stop and the sun will shine. You just need to be patient." she whispered as she read one of his tweets.

This guy must have only experienced heaven. Good for him.

"Whatever you say, Momo." Heechul said out loud. He went through the door. "I'll open the shop now."