【81】Wordless Declarations

While Lex was busy carrying me through his apartment, I covered his adored face with kisses, determined to show him how much I was his

While Lex was busy carrying me through his apartment, I covered his adored face with kisses, determined to show him how much I was his. In this moment of abandoned passion, all my doubts were gone.

I was in love with him.

I loved Lex with everything I had, everything I was. I loved the whole package, the entire man. I loved his brain, his personality, his face, his spirit... I needed him as I'd never needed anyone or anything.

It seemed I wasn't the only one prone to some intense revelation. Something was happening between us. We were having an important moment. I could feel it in the air that surrounded us, heavy and electric, almost as if a storm loomed over us, about to wreck us with its intensity. Our relationship had just reached a turning point. His demand that I was his and my answer meant a lot. A lot more than what we had agreed upon. None of it was light and breezy anymore. It wasn't even near casual.

Preserving my heart wasn't even an option anymore. It was already his. He could already break it into a million pieces, and it was pointless to even try to shelter it. Lex was filling an empty space in it I didn't even know I had. He was making me complete when I hadn't known until now I was missing something. With him, I was whole. The thought of losing him was unbearable because of it. It would be like losing a piece of myself, a part of my soul.

I was so engrossed in my efforts to show him how much I loved him, I didn't even notice when we entered his room. It was only when he bent to sit me on the edge of his bed that I understood we'd reached our destination.

He didn't waste his time and sent a hand behind his head to take his shirt off. I sat on the bed in front of him, bewitched. At the sight of his muscular torso, I clenched my thighs to mutter the insistent call of my demanding intimacy. With two fingers slipped into his waistband, I pulled him closer to me, desperate to taste him. My lips first pressed themselves on the hollow crest between his abs, just above his navel. I then laid a myriad of pecks on the skin I could access while I tried my best to unbuckle his belt. When I finally managed to get his pants open, I pushed them down just enough to reveal more of the deep V-lines at his hips. Impatiently, I licked one up, enjoying the smoothness of his skin under my tongue, pure lust and need coursing through my veins.

Lex had indulged my exploration until now, but the desperate hunger of my gesture seemed to be too much for him. He groaned and reached for the back of my head, fisting a handful of my hair to angle my face up, before bending to claim my mouth. Our tongues met and battled in a feverish attempt to get more. Slowly, he pushed me back, making me lay down on the bed. He then straightened up, standing between my parted legs, and took care of finishing what I'd started. Once his phone was out of his back pocket and settled on the nightstand, he pushed his pants down, exposing his impressive erection to my sight.

As eager as he was, I unzipped the side of my dress' skirt and pushed the garment away, lifting myself the best I could. Lex observed me with a heated gaze, clearly enjoying the sight of me in my fine panties.