Chapter 87: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

Heise can't sleep......

Is this girl seducing him?

He creased his eyebrows then lowered his head but a stinging pain made him hiss.

The girl's long eyelashes trembled before opening her grey eyes to look at the man before her, he was holding his shoulder where the needle had pierced him.

"Senior Brother!" she worriedly said, staring at him with teary eyes. Yun Ren Xie knew how Xiao Bai Xue worries for her senior brother, thus, acting its own way.

Yun Ren Xie removed his hands and used her healing attribute to appease the wound. For a few minutes, Heise settled down while sweats are visible on his paled face yet he is quite seductive. A woman can be jealous of his rosy plump lips and long lashes with those white jadeite skin.

She stared at him for a long time when he opened his eyes, meeting the familiar face.

"Dongji?"

"Who?" Yun Ren Xie asked, who is Dongji? "Senior Brother, are you alright? Is there something that hurts you? Just tell me and I'd gladly help relieve your pain."

Heise did not speak, continously staring at the girl's grey iris that seemed to be lifeless. He averted his gaze with a frown, opening his lips for a soft sigh before biting it back.

"Senior Brother? Why wont you look at Xue'er? Is.... Is Xue'er hideous?" she acted spoilt with trembling lips and teary eyes, none could resist the urge to pull her in a warm embrace but Heise's hatred restrained him in comforting the girl.

"Who are you?"

Xiao Bai Xue choked after hearing his response. What does he mean who is she? Have the immortal Heise reincarnated?

Her gaze sharpened before pulling out a knife from her spatial ring, making it in contact with Heise's neck. The man was caught off guard, how can he forget that treacherous Bai Dongji's hostile attitude!

"Your not my Senior Brother!" she pressed the sharp knife at Heise, creating a small cut while blood slowly dripped from it.

Heise stiffened, is she going to kill him for the second time? Come on Bai Dongji! Give him a chance to live!

"How can you say I'm not me?" he asked with dark amusement, that sly smile reminded Yun Ren Xie of Immortal Heise's annoying attitude.

"Reincarnation." she answered shortly.

"That's not a proper base in accusing me. What if I'm just in a bad mood?" Heise returned a glare. When he occuppied this new body, the crown prince's memory poured to him and he was careless to not remembering the girl before him, the junior sister Xiao Bai Xue who is the first love of Crown Prince Heise.

"You think your just the one reincarnated here? How dare you take over Senior Brother's body!" Yun Ren Xie acted out a play, it will be more interesting if Heise treated her different.

Heise furrowed his brows in confusion. He thought it was only him who is reincarnated but Xiao Bai Xue have come back to life. What caused her death?

"How did you die?" with a bemused face, Yun Ren Xie nearly smiled at how she aroused Heise's curiousity.

"I..... I died for Shifu. What about you?"

"You killed me." he harshly replied with sharp eyes before turning around to face the large hole of the stone chamber. "I mean, someone I trusted killed me."

"Do we resemble each other?" she asked, Heise did not speak but bit his lower lip seductively. If only Yun Ren Xie is a man, she might not be able to hold herself back even if Heise is a guy. "Its obvious in your response."

"Your awake." a voice as refreshing like the spring breeze made both of them turned. A man with deity like posture stood not far away from them, holding a fan with plum blossom designs, dressed in a scholarly etiquette.

"Shifu." Yun Ren Xie stared at Shen Xian Hua, one of his hand were behind him. What could he be hiding?

"I found the treasure already. Let's leave." he spoke, that soft voice tickled Xiao Bai Xue and Heise's heart.

She stood up first then glanced at Heise, reaching out her hand for support. Without hesitating, he held the fair hand of the maiden. Heise's heart shook, the texture of her skin is still the same as Bai Dongji, those days she cared for him will never perish but her betrayal made Heise feel deep hatred, however he can't since the girl is not Bai Dongji but Xiao Bai Xue.

Heise leaned at the girl for support while she placed one of his arm around her shoulder. The sweet effloresce scent of Xiao Bai Xue affected his stirring thoughts wildly. Heise can only press his lips tightly, distracting himself in different matters such as the meaning of Bai Dongji's name and Xiao Bai Xue were rather close. Bai Dongji meant White Winter while Xiao Bai Xue is Little White Snow.

Unknown from them, Shen Xian Hua would glanced behind him from time to time to check on Xiao Bai Xue. However, he regretted his actions seeing Heise and his Xue'er were close. He also did not miss Heise's heated gaze at Xiao Bai Xue.

After arriving at the Azure Immortal Sect, core disciples and elders greeted them, even surprised to see their priced disciple Jin Heise getting injured.

"Junior Sister, let me check on Crown Prince Heise." a core disciple stepped out from the crowd, he was the best healer among the students in Azure Immortal Sect.

Yun Ren Xie just looked at him without much expression then turned to Heise who is still in her independence. "No."

"But-"

"Who are you to refute my decisions? Don't forget I also have healing arts."

"Xue'er." Shen Xian Hua helplessly intervened in her matter. "I have something to discuss with you."

She eventually pouted in disappointment while Heise can't help but chuckle at her downcast appearance. "I'll come visit you later. Don't think of leaving." Yun Ren Xie whispered before leaving him and followed Shen Xian Hua as they entered the inner court.

"Xue'er, when is your birthday?" Shen Xian Hua sat at a marble stone elegantly while looking at the scenery in front of him, Xiao Bai Xue is pouring tea for him who is at the other side.

She slightly trembled that the tea spilled at her right hand clumsily. He was panicked that without much thought, Shen Xian Hua held her hand with both his palms and blew the scalded part gently, afraid to cause more injury.

"Shi-Shifu....." Xiao Bai Xue's face reddened and pulled her hand quickly but got caught. Shen Xian Hua used his strength to tug her at his side then snaked one of his arm around her waist while the other pinched her chin tenderly.

He stared at her, no emotions can be discerned from his eyes but his brows creased for a bit. After a long silence, Shen Xian Hua removed his hands then sighed deeply, he sat at the stool like nothing happened and took a sip at his tea.

"Answer my question."

Yun Ren Xie raised a brow, she can't understand her Shifu at all! "Reporting to Shifu, it will be the day before Qixi Festival."

"Good." he replied shortly, setting the empty jade cup at the stone table. "Let's find a suitable husband for you at Qixi Festival."