Chapter 129: A soon-to-be-Queen, an evil book and some pious humans.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author Notes: WOW! 200K on this story! I'm thrilled to see this story is being so appreciated! Thank you so much! Please let me know what you think!

(Third Person P.O.V)

__ Nexo Knights __

Everyone filed out of the room to tend to their own duties after dinner. One of them being the cleaning process of the entire tower, as well as the redesign of personal quarters.

(Y/N) had never had personal quarters before she usually just found the safest place to sleep until morning. But that was unsuitable now she was to be the Queen. And (Y/N) really wanted to get rid of Hela's torture room, a sentiment shared with every Sea Monster.

This was only the beginning of a long headache for the new anointed (Y/N). She had taken the name to ease some of the contentions between her fellow Monsters and their new allies the Serpentine. But a whole new set of problems were soon to follow along with it.

Visitation rights for the Serpentine, the alliance of both Sea Monsters and Forest Monsters, taking care of her new subjects, her coronation, outside opposition (Aka the human royalty, the Nexo Knights and Merlok, humans in general, any serving members of the wizard's council. etc.) Not to mention everything that was going on with Jestro, the Book of Monsters and the Lava Monsters.

(Y/N) let out a bitter sigh and rubbed her temples in frustration. That was a whole mess in of itself.

The rumour was that Jestro and the Book of Monsters were mind-controlling the Lava Monsters and it seems to be true to a certain extent at least. Not all that different from what the Queen of Darkness had been doing to the Sea Monsters.

However, The Queen of Darkness was dead and Sea Monsters had been victorious. Despite the demise of Hela, the Sea Monsters themselves were far from destroyed but were far from ok as well.

The death of the Queen of Darkness had had a very interesting effect on the outcomes of the battle that were beyond anything they could have predicted.

They had been launched into a very technological future where magic and technology had become entwined. Making this very one-sided should a battle with the humans break out. Even with the newly added numbers of the Forest Monsters in their ranks.

With the lack of a leader or a proper High Command, all of Monster kind were in grave danger. Without the protection of a unified front to scare away the humans and Jestro's forces from attacking them.

Hence, why the older Monsters had been trying desperately to find a way to restore order throughout the newly spread chaos.