We Are Family // Stony + everyone else

This one is for you smilingxqueen! 💙

Happy b-day, sweetie! 🔥

Natasha took a last look at the sleeping Bruce, who had fallen asleep with his head on the table a few minutes after they arrived at the lake house

Natasha took a last look at the sleeping Bruce, who had fallen asleep with his head on the table a few minutes after they arrived at the lake house. He was working on a new project and didn't sleep too much in recent days. So she was used to finding him to sleep in all sorts of situations.

"So, when will your son arrive?" she asked Tony, who, together with Happy, was preparing things for their family barbecue. May, who was sitting next to her, because she was banned from the kitchen, laughed and tried to cover it up by a sip of her coffee.

"For the last time, Nat. Steve and I have a daughter! No son, we have a daughter," he said while he was cutting vegetables in the salad.

"Yeah, I know Morgan. My cute little spy. But I'm talking about your other child."

"Tony, we have another kid? Why didn't you tell me? " Steve asked, shocked as he entered the kitchen.

"No, my love, we have only one child," Tony replied, kissing him gently on the cheek.

"Well, if you say so," Happy muttered under his nose.

"You see! We all think so! Peter is your son, and you can't convince us otherwise," Nat yelled triumphantly, and Bruce squirmed beside her.

"Peter is not my son, stop saying that," Tony protested.

"Then why is his report card hanging on the refrigerator?" May intervened and everyone looked at the fridge where Peter's report card was really hanging on.

"He got all A's, I was proud. So what?"

"Then explain the crayon drawings hanging next to it," Nat challenged him.

"Wait, Peter drew that? It's terrible! I thought it was Morgan's," said Steve in surprise.

"Peter is a genius, but artistic talent has not come to him at all," May explained. The pictures he drew in the kindergarten were still hidden somewhere at home but they weren't really different from those hanging on Tony's fridge.

"Steve, my talented son worked very hard on those beautiful drawings, and if you don't take that back, I will literally drop your America's ass back into the ocean so you can freeze for another 70 years to think about what you just said," he breathed in one breath. Natasha and May had something to do not to laugh.

"I feel so loved now," Steve snorted.

"Oh, shut up, you know I love you."

"Wait a minute, but if Peter is your son, that means he's my son, too," Steve explained, and May couldn't stand it anymore and laugh. She couldn't believe she had ever lived without these people.