TWENTY TWO

Tu Woh Zaalim Hai Jo Dil Mein Rehkar Bhi Mera Nahi Ban Saka,

Aur Dil Wo Kaafir Hai Jo Mujhme Rehkar Bhi Tera Ho Gaya.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Getting down the first thing she did was to look for dado who was not present on the dinning table which made her frown, catching Mustafa's lies.

She was climbing stairs again to call Murat when she bumped into Mustafa which unbalanced her to fall but he was quick to hold her wrist and pulled her towards himself, saving her from falling down which would have injured her a lot.

"Ouch...."

Her head bumped into his hard chest when he was pulling her towards himself to save her.

"What are you made of.....bricks ?"

She groaned rubbing her forehead to which he could only smile amusedly at her response.

"Is this the way to say thank you to someone who just saved you ?"

He teased, which made her stop rubbing her forehead and scowl at him.

"I never asked you to save me. Infact it would have been better for me to fall down rather getting saved by you."

She angrily replied to which he grinned and leaned towards her face making her cower back towards the wall, all the while her breathe hitching sensing his close proximity.

"Your wish my command darling."

He whispered, confusing her with his statement and by the time she understood the meaning behind his words he had already pushed her off the stairs, only to hold her again in time.

"Have you lost it ? It could have hurt me very badly."

She half yelled holding onto his shirt as a reflex action even when he was already holding her securely with her waist, careful enough not to let her fall down.

"I won't have let you fall."

He replied seriously caressing her cheeks which were soft just like baby's skin.

"Then which stunt you were trying to pull using me as your prop ?"

She glowered removing his hand from her cheeks, narrowing her eyes at him who was smiling as usual knowing well that it was irritating her a lot.

"Anyways I don't want your answer. Who knows what will you lie about this time."

Her accusations of calling him a lier vanished his playful demeanour turning it to that of a serious one and he couldn't stop himself from questioning her.

"What do mean ?"

"Don't act innocent. You know well what am I talking about. "

Giving him a suspicious look she tried reading him to find any traces of lies in his words but was unable to find any. But still she wasn't convinced that he was speaking the truth and mocked him for acting all innocent in front of her.

"Can you please tell me what did I lie about ?"

He asked getting impatient to know what her accusations were about this time.

"You said dado is waiting for me downstairs but as usual you were lying."

Finally she said what she was angry about to which he shook his head and started defending himself.