CHAPTER 41

Hi there SiaKhaiSum, Pekka132 and JisooSeohyun and to my new found friend ngapham95 from Vietnam are ya'll enjoying😉

Chapter 41

*Kim Jisoo*

We all looked at the screen showing Suho oppa, Hoseok-ssi and Yoongi oppa on the gate. We all breathe out in relief.

“Just let me call Jungkook for crying out loud!” Hoseok-ssi said.

“No, we gotta be quiet and surprise my Jisoo, that was the plan!” Suho-oppa hissed while holding a box that I think is a cake.

“idiot you already told her that you're coming!” Hoseok hissed back.

“But she didn't know the exact time!” Suho-oppa defended.

“Tsk. For your freaking information hopeless romantic lover boy, by now Junkook and the others are already alarmed that we're here. For all we know, they could be watching us right at this moment” Hoseok-ssi said rolling his eyes.

The three of them looked around and as if they didn't see anything and just shrugged.

“Can't see no camera at all” Suho-oppa  shrugged.

“You know for an agent, you're not that cautious.” Hoseok-ssi said.

“Can't you too moron shut your holes up, these fruits ain't carrying themselves in that freaking house you know?!” Yoongi oppa hissed as he carries a basket of fruits.

“Urgh, Yow Gookie, open up the gates. We're sure that we weren't followed, and I'm handsomely sure that you're watching us now” Hoseok said in a loud voice.

“I'll go and welcome those freaks in” Jungkook shook his head and walked out of the attic.

“Damn I thought something action-like would happen” Jimin said and put his gun on the table where he picked it up.

“Yeah right, I thought I could use my new-discovered techniques” Woozi said shaking his head.

“Geez that scared the shit out of me” Namjoon oppa snorted.

I looked at TaeTae who was silent since earlier, he was pouting while glaring at the screen.

I tapped his shoulders making him look at me.

“What's wrong TaeTae? Your eyebrows are frowning, your lips is pouting and your eyes are glaring. It's ok, it's just Suho-oppa, Yoongi oppa and Hoseok-ssi.” I said thinking that that's his reason for glaring, frowning and pouting.

“Tsh. Suho-oppa.” he whispered but it reached my ears.

Why? What's wrong with Suho-oppa? I was about to ask him when Woozi held my hands.

“Come on yeppeo noona let's welcome Suho hyung and that ugly brother of mine” he said and gently pulled me, leaving the others there.

I chuckled as I saw how excited Woozi is, then when we reached the living room there goes three men standing in front of Jungkook, their backs are facing us so they didn't noticed us. I pressed my lips tpgether to stop my chuckle when I saw how Woozi ran towards Suho-oppa and jumped on his back as he hugged him tight.

“Hyung!!!!” he happily said.

“Hey there buddy!” Suho-oppa said in glee as he messed with his hair.

“Hey ugly orphan” Yoongi greeted him.

“Huh! Who are you? Do I know you? Sorry-but not really, I don't recognize you” Woozi said after standing on his own feet crossing his hands on his chest and raising his left eyebrow.