53

It was a kind of situation Soobin never pictured himself to be in.

Heck, he didn't even once consider he was capable of doing such thing.

But then there he was, with a bouquet of fresh white baby's breath resting peacefully beside him on the passenger's seat. He got out of work early with the knowledge that Yeonjun would finally be out of the clutch of his job after dealing with a sufferable week of a busy schedule.

Soobin made it his own personal mission to take care of his husband and relieve all of his exhaustion by being the sweetest he could possibly be.

And that mission will start as soon as picks Yeonjun up from his family's company.

The male had everything planned out already inside his head. He just had to execute the plan accordingly by showing up unannounced at his husband's office first, surprising him with his presence and a bouquet of flowers at hand, as he wears a sweet warm smile.

Soobin could already see the startled expression of the brunette that will slowly turn into a fond, appreciative look with his eyes twinkling in delight, unknowingly holding the entire galaxy inside them, as his lips earnestly curls upward to showcase his endearing perfect smile that never fails to take Soobin's breath away.

Just thinking about t sets Soobin's veins on fire in excitement and he couldn't wait to see his beloved husband already.

Then after picking Yeonjun up from work, maybe they could look around the city to let loose and have some fun for a while since it would still be pretty early anyway. They could shop for a few more clothes perhaps, or go for an unprepared home-shopping, or they could also try out this one famous game house to act like silly little kids, or maybe have a day tour or something?

They could do anything Yeonjun wants. Soobin would be there to give him anything (and everything) to make him happy and he'll do it in a heartbeat without any hesitations.

However, when Soobin did finally show up at the brunette's office (kind of expecting to see him arguing with his secretary about something irrelevant) he was indeed surprised to see him just sitting there, on his swivel chair, head buried on his arms as they rest on top of the table.

Soobin couldn't help the frown growing on his features at the sight of his husband so jaded and was practically trying to be one with the wooden table.

He took careful strides towards the oblivious male, lightly placing the bouquet on the vacant chair in front of him as to not abruptly disturb the break Yeonjun is desperately trying to get.

Leaning his body down a bit to level on the resting male, Soobin gently runs his fingers through the brown, unruly, but still soft locks of his husband and slowly brings them down to tap Yeonjun's cheek in attempt to wake him up.

It appeared that Soobin's attempt worked because the next few moments, Yeonjun was raising his head up while rubbing his eyes tiredly. His bangs falling lazily on his forehead, cheeks a little flushed from being pressed down and a mindless pout in his lips. He then tried to blink the tiredness away as he forced himself to focus on the figure in front of him which he then recognized as his husband.

With weariness still evident on his being, Yeonjun brought his arms wide open as if asking to be engulfed in a warm embrace without paying any mind onto what Soobin is doing there in his office when he should be working at their company instead. "Binnie," he mumbled, voice soft as a new fallen feather withering in the wind.

And without second thoughts, Soobin gave him what he was obviously asking for and caged him in his arms, Yeonjun's head planting itself onto his stomach as he wraps his arms around the taller's waist. The brunette unconsciously sighed, finally finding the content his body craved for since the beginning of the day.