-11-

Namjoon POV
We get to the place where the party would be and Jimin was waiting for her at the door.

"Hey!...oh, you look.. wow"- Jimin told her, lost for words.

"Not so bad yourself luv"- she told him.

Why are they so sweet to each other? And why are they so touchy?!... whatever....

As we were about to go in, Jimin stopped me.
"Where do you think you're going lovestruck?"- he asked me.

"Uh..inside"- I answered.

"Oh no, your not. She has been really weird and confused because of you. She needs to have fun tonight, and if you're on her sight, that's not going to happen, so you can go now."- Jimin told me.

"I need to take her home"

"Don't worry about it, I'll keep her company"- he said winking his eye at me and walking. Is he trying to compete or something?

I go sit on a bench near the place, because my feet were unable to go home without taking Y/N with me. What is she even doing there. This party seems crazy from the outside, can't even imagine the inside.

It's been half an hour. I'm still sitting on the same bench. I keep wondering what is she doing? What is Jimin doing with her?! Are there a lot of boys? Is she okay? That's it.
I need to go in.

As I entered, I see Jimin in the kitchen with drinks, while Y/N is on the dance floor with guys surrounding her.
I went to Jimin angry.

"Didn't you say you were going to take care of her?! Why are you here, instead of there with her?!"

"Dude, she doesn't like me that way! Why did I think I would have a chance?! You know what I support you guys, you like her, she likes youuu, so if she's happyyyyy I'm ammm happy! WwOohhh!- Jimin said drunkly to me as he drank  more.

"Aish!"- I said in between my teeth as I go to Y/N and I see Jenna's boyfriend hitting on her. Why is she smiling?! Ugh!

I go to her and I'm clearly not happy.
"What do you think you're doing?"- I asked loud enough for her to hear me.

"I'm dancing"- she said, not stopping her moves.

"Let's go!"- I told her.

"No."

"Y/N!"

"I'm not leaving, but feel free to"- she told  me.

I stand there looking at her for a moment, but Jenna's boyfriend kept approaching Y/N.

"Okay that's it!"- I said grabbing her wrist and taking her out of there to a quieter spot.

"What do you think you're doing?!"- she asked annoyed.

"What do you think?!"- I answered.

"I don't know and I don't care, I'm going back inside"- she said moving her feet, but I grabbed her, put her against the wall and kissed her. Then she stopped me.

Y/Ns POV
Namjoon was acting weird. It feels like he is jealous. Why does he keep acting like this? Then he took me to a quieter place and kissed me when I was going to leave, but I stopped him.

"Why do you keep kissing me?! There is no use if you're going to say sorry after you know?"- I said recalling past experiences with him.

"Y/N-"

"Look, you don't like me, that's fine...but stop making me confused... it's too much!"- I said not letting Namjoon finish.

"Are you crazy? Do you know how much I've been trying to keep myself together from liking you?! The thought of being with a human was complicated to me... knowing I have to go back to the kingdom...but you...you!..you make me wanna stay... and suddenly I forgot about what I had to do here, because all I want to do now is just keep wanting to protect and be with you!"

Namjoon confessed and I'm just looking at him. But he is right. It's too complicated for us...I'm human and he's an angel and he has duties far more important then me.

"You're right... it's too complicated to be with each other...so let's just...not...from now on you can focus on your duties to go back to your kingdom, leaving me behind... it's the best for the both of us..."- I said. I don't want to be hurt. I was going to walk away but he pulled me in against the wall again.

"Then let's make it uncomplicated..."- he said with seriousness on his face and kissed me again.

I feel my heart drop

To be honest I can't say no to him. I just went along with it. I can't control myself by the way he is kissing me. Such soft lips should be prohibited. The butterflies don't go away and I feel like the feelings I have been rejecting, are now clearer than ever. I like him.