Chapter 25 - Genocide

(Y/N)'s POV
I teleported home to unwrap the bandages and check the damage on my head; it wasn't that bad or at least not as bad as I expected it to be. I washed my face and took a breath, today was pretty eventful, no matter though, I need to check on the other Alternate Universes. I summoned a portal into Geno's universe, I was brought to a save screen and I saw Geno resting in a chair. So this is what Geno's universe looks like, it's quite empty. I walked towards Geno and happily greeted him, he quickly got up and hugged me.

"Haha, it seems like someone's happy to see me!"

He pulls away, "Yeah! It's been ages! How have things been?"

"... You haven't heard about what happened, have you?"

There was a short silence, "N-No..."

I sat down, "Well, I have quite a story to tell you then!" He sat down next to me, "The day after the party, Error came into my universe and destroyed everything I once loved; all of my wonderful memories, the friends I made, and even my sister. Ink tried to stop him but it was too late and my universe basically disappeared. Error kept me captive for some time but Fresh was able to help me escape. Because of those events happening so rapidly, I was so tensed up that I wasn't able to use my powers properly. I eventually saw Ink again and he showed me what was left of my world, which was Frisk's soul and determination. I also got to meet Core Frisk and they've helped me a lot. They sent me to Dream and Nightmare to help me focus on regaining my powers and it all worked out in the long run. Core Frisk and Ink gave me a humongous surprise afterward, which was a new universe and I became a guardian of the Alternate Universe. And from there, I continued my story."

"Stars... I never knew."

Geno's POV
(Y/N) nods and looks over to me, "You know, I read about your universe. You've been through a lot, Geno... it must've been awful, but I'm glad you're here at least." She smiles.

"I'm glad too."

"In some ways, we have a lot of things in common besides us being Sans." She giggles and places her hand over mine, "I mean, our universes have some commonalities; like our scarfs, they once belonged to someone very close and they have such meaning to us. If something ever happened to them, it'd make us devastated and we'd do anything to get it back..."

I blushed, "What are you implying, (Y/N)...?"

"That I'm in love with you, Geno. I want to be by your side forever and never leave your presence. I want you to hold me and never let go! I want us to get married and let me have your children! Geno, please kiss me..." She leans in forward.

As I was leaning forward, (Y/N) tapped me on the cheek. Stars, I must've been imagining things, I should've known. She giggles at me, "Are you alright, Geno?" I nod, "What I was saying before was that we have a deep connection. Why did you think I meant?"

I blushed, "N-Nothing..."

She snickered, "Alright... So how is it like here?"

"Honestly, I hate it here. I have to stay here and if I ever leave, time will continue and I'll turn into dust. I'm only allowed to go into the anti-void, omega timeline, or anywhere as long as Ink is with me."

"Goodness, that must be awful..." I nodded, "But at least you have company right? Frisk?"

"That's true..."

"Actually, where is Frisk?"

I pointed to the doorway, "She'll come back, though... Anyway, what brings you here?"

"Oh! I almost forgot! I'm checking on the Alternate Universes, just to make sure they're doing fine. But I really enjoyed talking to you again, Geno."

I smiled, "So did I, (Y/N)."

She kissed his cheek, "I should really be heading out now."

"Yeah..." She got up and waved goodbye to me before leaving. Stars, she really is something. If only I took a chance to tell her I've fallen in love with her....