↳ five

oMG tHaNks fOr 3k
wtf it's already at 3k i'm-
much love for y'all 💝💞💓💗💖💘💕
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

I STARED AT MY PHONE IN DISTATE, UNWILLING to look at his reply. screw maddie.

she'd rushed out of my room immediately, slamming the door behind her. now i was holding my phone in my hand, refusing to read johnny's reply.

the inquisitive nature in me won and i slowly turned my phone towards me, and peeked at the notification.

JOHNNY
is this mackenzie?

i let out a small breath i hadn't realised i was holding before replying.

MACKENZIE
hi sorry
that was my sister
she's a bitch

JOHNNY
yeah didn't sound
like u

MACKENZIE
mhm

i cringed at my dry response and sighed. this was extremely awkward.

i was contemplating texting him and saying my mom was calling me but my phone buzzed before i could. i glanced at it, expecting it to be from johnny, but it was from my mom, saying she's left pizza in the fridge for lunch. oh, she's at work.

realising my conversation with johnny died, i got out of bed, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. i wasn't going anywhere so a shower could wait. it's not like anyone would realise.

i went out again, feeling more awake than before and glanced at my phone. oh, he replied.

JOHNNY
sorry my phone died
didn't charge last
night apparently
anyways, wyd?

MACKENZIE
just woke up wbu?

JOHNNY
scrolling through insta
i'm bored

MACKENZIE
oh cool
same man

JOHNNY
u got insta

MACKENZIE
why?

only after i sent that did i realise how stuck up it sounded. in an attempt to redeem myself, i clicked the call button. things sound less rude on call. plus, i hate texting.

"hello?" johnny said in a questioning tone. "mackenzie?"

"yeah, hi. sorry i hate texting," i explained.

"no problem."

"so are you?" he questioned. i put him on speaker, taking care to lower the volume in case maddie was around, and proceeded to open instagram on my phone and search up johnnyorlando.

immediately he popped up, and i shamelessly scrolled through his account.

"am i what?" i questioned, as i continued to stalk him.

"on instagram."

"why would i tell you? i barely know you. you could be a stalker," i grinned.

"i can promise i'm not."

"that sounds like something a stalker would say," i muttered, feeling slightly creepy. i looked back to ensure my  door was closed.

"okay i found you," johnny exclaimed, and a few seconds later, i got a notification that he'd requested to follow me.

"jesus johnny. and you say you aren't a stalker?" i say into the speaker.

"what can i say. you bring out the stalker side of me," he responded. i snorted at his response, and turned red in embarrassment. i barely knew him, and here i was snorting away.

and that's when things went downhill. i felt my eyes widen when i accidentally liked a picture of him on his account...posted three months ago.

"well, would you look at that," johnny began, implying that he'd noticed, the smirk evident in his tone.

"fuck this stupid bitch," i muttered, before groaning. "i didn't do anything," i said, unliking his post.

"kenzie liked your post, 17 seconds ago," johnny chuckled through his end.

"oh look at the time. gotta scram," i huffed, ending the call.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆
CHAPTER FIVE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
also about the end... i got lazy and fucked it up