Chapter 28 - Ice Skates

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up with a massive headache, what happened last night? All I remember was talking to Sans at Grillby's and drinking with him. I sat up and looked around, where am I? I looked next to me to see Sans, I blushed and shook him. He quickly woke up and sat up; before I could freak out any more, he explained the whole situation. Apparently, I drank way too much last night and I fell asleep at Grillby's, so Sans took me to his house to sleep since he didn't know where my universe was. Sans ended up having to sleep with me because my drunk self was being way too clingy and stupid. Goodness, I feel bad for having to make Sans take care of me while I was drunk, I'm so embarrassed.

But wait, it was so stupid for me to drink, especially since I'm a guaridan, I'm so irresponsible; I need to check on the other universes. I quickly grabbed my cloak and said my goodbye to Sans then teleported away into another universe. Geez, I should really be more aware of my actions because things like that are gonna happen. I mean, it's not like I didn't enjoy my time with Sans, it's just that I'm a guardian and I have to live up to those responsibilities.

I settled myself in a different universe, I'm not sure what universe, but it doesn't look much different than Undertale. I fixed myself up, I used Papyrus's scarf as a hoodie and started to walk around Snowdin. As I was strolling through, I realized that I was in Dancetale; all of the monsters there wore different attire and were either having a dancing competition or talking to each other.

I looked through the town of Snowdin and didn't find Sans at all, a bit odd, but I kept looking. I decided to go past the bridge to look for him; after some time, I found him ice skating with Frisk and Papyrus. They seem to be having a great time together, laughing and dancing together. As I was approaching them, Papyrus had to leave for training and Frisk decided to come along with him. That left Sans by himself, he looked over to see me.

"(Y/N)?"

I put the hood down, "It's ICE to see you again." I winked.

"It's been SNOW long!"

I nod, "I just wanted to check on you." I smiled.

Dancetale Sans's POV
We caught up on a bunch of things, mainly about the events that went on, we also talked about the party Mafia Sans hosted. It was some great and funny memories, I'm really glad that I got to dance with her. I gave her my jacket since she was shivering, it's been a while since she's been in the snow after all. After a bit of talking, I asked her if she wanted to ice skate with me. At first, she was hesitant since she didn't know how to ice skate, but I managed to convince her to try it out at least.

When we got onto the ice, she held my hand while I assisted her around. After skating around for a bit, I took her by the waist and we skated together. Normally, I'm not comfortable dancing with anyone or in front of anyone besides Papyrus, but for some reason, I'm able to do all of that around (Y/N). We danced on the ice, I spun her around a few times and lifted her off the ground while we skated. After a bit of practice, she got used to it and we had a swell time.

Dancing with her feels so relaxing and comforting as if I'm dancing on the clouds. Looking into her eyes makes me fall in love with her more, really, there's something so unique about her. The more I dance with her, the more I forget everything around me and place my attention towards her. I wish this moment could last forever. As a final move, we slowed down and I spun her out, then kissed her hand.

She blushes and giggles, "I had a lovely time with you, Sans."

"I did too."

"I hope we get to dance another time, but right now, I have to leave. I'll visit you again, I promise!"