⤫2.13

294k ok so close to 300 and I haven't even finished the book i-

The harsh rays of sunshine streamed into the room through the small gap between the curtains

A small groan left the girl's lips, eyebrows furrowed down at the exposure of sun and she moved around in her bed to stop herself from being blinded.

Her arm hit something- rather someone and her eyes flew open.

"What the hell!" She gasped out in shock at the sight of the person next to her, fast asleep without any awareness for the world around them.

Chaerin who was leant up on her elbows, groaned and threw her head back on the pillow- too tired to even function properly.

Tiredly, her foot outstretched to kick the bed intruder which caused them to whine incoherently.

"Saeron-ah wake up, why are you in my bed?" Chaerin asked, eyes wandering over to the other girl's bed where no one layed.

"Hm, 'm drunk." She mumbled out, lips parted and a patch of drool under her- hair disheveled.

A small scoff left Chaerin's lips and she yawned, sitting up in her bed and running a hand over her face.
"Do you need anything?"
"No, just close the curtains- i have a migraine." She mumbled.

"Hey,"
"Oh hey Minjun, how are you?" The girl looked up, squinting at the sun beaming down on her.

"I'm okay, how are you- you looked troubled the other day?" He asked concerned and Chaerin's mouth formed an o shape.

"Sorry for running off," she apologized and Minjun smiled yet shook his head.
"What happened, it seemed urgent."

Chaerin's cheeks tinted a shade of pink and she bit her lip at the thought of it.
"I just...I saw my boyfriend after a long time."

Minjun glanced down at the girl.
"Long distance?"
"Yeah, something like that." She breathed out.

"You look happier now, I'd love to meet the guy who has this much of an affect on you." He smiled genuinely and Chaerin looked up at him.

"Shut up, he doesn't affect me that much."
"Sure Rin, you're basically a puppy in love, look at you!" He laughed at her flushed face.

She scowled and slapped his pointed finger away from her face.
Minjun laughed and grabbed the bag she was struggling to hold.

"Come on, we're late for lesson." He began walking towards the building and Chaerin's eyes widened.

"Wait, I can hold it, it's okay!" She exclaimed as she ran after him.

Yet they were both unknown to the eyes that followed the two. Jisung stood against the railing- slitted eyes burning into the older boy's back.

A snarl left his lips and he began striding after them towards the building, heavy breaths and raged vision.

He moved effortlessly between the crowds of people, eyes set on Chaerin's frame as she talked with the unknown boy.

Jealousy swirled inside him and his fists clenched at the sound of her melodious laugh carrying through the air.

The two came to a stop, lining up at the door as the lesson had yet to begin.
Jisung shook his head, feeling the raise of his powers- pushing it down.

The demon caught up to them, possessively sliding both his arms around the girl over her shoulders.

Chaerin, surprised, glanced up and when her eyes fell on him she relaxed into his grip.

"Hey?" She asked confused, nose crinkled up and her hand came up to rest on his arm.

Jisung looked down at her then glanced at the boy next to her, the air thick as he clearly raked his eyes over Minjun distastefully.

"Oh hey, you must be-"
"Her boyfriend."

Chaerin rolled her eyes at his jealousy and she ran her thumb over the warmth of his skin comfortingly.

"Jisung, this is Minjun." She introduced calmly.
Minjun smiled and outstretched his hand.
"I'm her friend." He clarified.

Jisung eyed the boy's hand for a few seconds before tearing his eyes away.
"I don't care."

Chaerin's lips parted in shock and she turned around, his arms now around the back of her shoulders as she looked up at him.

"You could be nicer," she muttered with stern eyes and Jisung ignored her, pulling her into him and she sighed, wrapping her arms around his waist.

We love jealous Jisung