⤫2.14

Chaerin yawned as she exited her last class of the day alone, trudging through the empty hallway

Heavy eyes and wandering mind the girl had her head down as the weight of her bag pained her shoulder.

Beyond exhausted, she yawned for the umpteenth time that evening; not looking where she was going with absolutely little spacial awareness- Chaerin crashed into a body.

A gasp left her parted lips and her back hit the ground harshly- the other body falling on top of her.

Yet the person was aware of not crushing the smaller girl so their hands layed either side of her head.

Chaerin's eyes drifted up towards their face, widening in shock as did the male's in front of her.

An array of memories flourished her mind and she couldn't tear her gaze away- his hands caging her underneath him.

"Jeno?"
"Chaerin?"

He whispered out in disbelief, his hair falling over his eyes- flickering his gaze between her features.

Coming to his senses, he leant away from her, mind hazy as he outstretched a hand speechlessly.
Chaerin wordlessly grasped his hand as he pulled her up to her feet and they both looked at each other properly.

"It's really you?...but-"
"How did you find me?" She asked confused, flashes of images from his mouth lowering to her neck pushing on her mind.

"I w-wasn't...I go here- we all do."
Chaerin's heart dropped and the girl spun around- her eyes falling to Chenle and Jaemin who stood from afar.

"Chaerin...what happened?" Jeno rushed out, unsure what to say and now seeing her- guilt flooded him and tears sprung in his eyes.

"I-i don't know but you..." She trailed off, hand resting on her neck and Jeno bit his trembling bottom lip.

"I shouldn't have bit you." His voice wavered, looking down at the ground. "It was all my fault- i was being selfish." He admitted. "I didn't mean to scare you." He whispered.

Chaerin almost winced at the rawness of his tone, gulping down the dryness in her throat.

"Why did you? I don't understand..."
Jeno's eyes flickered up to her before they caught sight of the dark figure standing a few metres away.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking back at the ground. "I need to go,"

Chaerin narrowed her eyes, forhead creasing in confusion as Jeno turned around and began to walk away.

"Wait-"

"Let him go."

Chaerin looked back at the presence behind her, Jisung's red eyes burning into Jeno's retreating figure.
Red illuminated his veins and Chaerin looked up at his face- the pure rage on his features scaring her momentarily.

Jaemin and Chenle began walking after Jeno before the pink haired boy stopped, glancing at the girl with sad eyes.

"Because he's in love with you."

Chaerin's shoulders dropped at the words Jaemin said, Jeno from the opposite side of the hallway stopping at the confession.

Her eyes found Jeno's back and she let out a harsh breath of air at the sudden news.

Jisung growled gutterally, lunging forward towards the direction Jeno was in, his pitch black wings brushing against Chaerin.

Two figures held Jisung back and Chaerin felt overwhelmed seeing Renjun and Donghyuck standing there.

The three Angels and the three Demons standing in the same room.

Jaemin and Chenle narrowed their eyes at Jisung- ready to fight and suddenly it felt oddly nostalgic as she remembered the final fight.

Her heart rate increased dramatically, unable to breathe properly as she watched Jisung rip his body from the Demons and lunged for Jeno.

She had tears in her eyes, stumbling back till she fell against the lockers with ears ringing and hot blood rushing around her body.

She slid down the lockers and scrunched her eyes shut, hand over her ears at the sound of yelling and growling.

A hand on her arm brought a panicked Chaerin to open her eyes, blurred vision falling on the boy crouched in front of her with a soft smile.

"Mark?"

Who do you think Mark is ;)