Part 80

The massage which she did to him, led him to his sleep, he didn't intend to sleep but to spend time with her and stop her from going to her place, actually, his foot got slightly twisted, and he will be all okay to maintain his routine the next morning, including his job or exercise.

Seeing him sleeping, she tucks him with the duvet and she lay on the couch in his room, just to be sure that he is fine, (silly girl! Didn't even know that he was playing with her.)

Khushi's sleep disturbed with the door being knocked, she woke up to open the door, there she saw Aisha, who is surprised to see Khushi in the sleepy state, though she didn't oppose this scene but she never thought, she would witness this scene, this early. Through HP, she got to know that Khushi stayed back last night, she didn't know about the play Arnav put in.

Aisha: Good morning beta! Have you slept well?

Khushi: good morning Aunty, yes, sorry, last night Arnav was hurt so I had to stay back... she said looking at the bed which was empty.

Aisha: Arnav? What?

Khushi: ha, last night...

Aisha took her to the gym which is on the next floor, there is our hero, running on the tread mill, while answering a call. Meanwhile, Khushi said about the last night's act.

Khushi was about to go and enquiry him about his foot but stopped by Aisha.

Aisha: can't you see that he was acting last night? Even after watching him running like that?

Khushi's sense hit her hard, in anger she went in the room, and at once increased the speed of the machine and left from there. But to her bad luck, he just got down from it, seeing her coming, then saw her increasing the speed and went away, she didn't even care to see the person. His gaze followed her till his eyes met his mother's. She raised her eyes as if teasing him, which rarely happens but now-adays, she is giving her best in teasing him with Khushi.

Arnav: what?

Aisha: why did you lie to her?

Arnav: what?

Aisha: I heard that you hurt your foot and back last night, then how come, this running in the morning?

Arnav: you are getting smarter... saying he left, after hugging her.

Aisha: what the!! Did he just confess his act from last night, as true? Oh my, Chote... how many more colors I have to see? Thank you God, for sending Khushi in my idiot son's life... else I don't know what would have happened to him. She left to the dining table for breakfast.

Khushi directly left to Anjali's room to get freshen up and change, later came to the dining table to have breakfast. Arnav saw her sitting beside his mother so he took the other side of her, she didn't say anything neither looked up at him but attacking the stuff which is placed in her plate. Dadi, asked Aisha through eyes to which she just shrugged and started eating. Dadi too didn't bother much and started eating.

Arnav saw her eating fast and not bothering to even spare a glance at him. He served his breakfast and was about to eat but couldn't do so, seeing her eating. He looked around and saw none is concentrating on them, so he held her right hand and took it under the table so that no one notice, he expected her to react but nothing came from her, she just sat and looking at the plate.

Ashish came while talking on a call and ended it once he sat down to eat, he wished everyone and in return all him back. He saw Khushi not having her breakfast but looking at the plate.

Ashish: Khushi, why aren't you eating?

Aisha: what happened? Didn't like it?

Dadi: HP, bring the bread toast for Khushi.

Arnav is laughing inside, looking at their concerns and thinking that she would ask him to leave her hand but what she did next made him look down and left her hand.

She lifted her hand up which is held by him, and gestured them to look at her hand which stopped her from eating. He felt her hand and started having his breakfast without looking anyone, after he is done he silently left the table saying bye to everyone with a small noise.

Ashish: what happened to him?

Dadi: Khushi, aren't you getting late? Why don't you go with Arnav?

Khushi nodded with a smile and left as she is done, after checking her mobile and wallet, she rushed outside, only to see Arnav standing leaning on the car door. He sensed her coming out and looked at her and smiled only to be ignored, she went to her car to ride to the office but her car tire is flat, she remembered well that the car service was done a couple of days back. She looked at Arnav who turned his face just the moment she saw him, and she understood that this must be his work.

She came on the other side of his car and opened the door to sit in, he didn't turn but smiled silently and sat in the car only to be shocked.

She sat in the other car which parked in the row and zoomed away, with the driver.