Part - 21

Kartik didn't understood when he started walking on the middle of the road.. a car which was at a short distance coming in a full speed was honking but it didn't come to notice by him as he was lost in Naira's thoughts and than THUD.. The car hit him and he was lying in the pool of blood..

•••

Naira wiped her tears and saw a wallet fallen on the floor.. she picked it up..

Naira - Lagta hai Kartik ke pocket se gir gaya..

She saw their picture inside the wallet..

Naira - ab Tak aapne yeh picture rakhi Hui hai..

She called him to inform him about it.. But an unknown person picked up the call..

Person - Hello..

Naira - who are you..?

Person - Actually I'm the nurse of global hospital.. the owner of the phone has met with an car accident an hour back..

She became shocked.. tears were falling from her eyes.. she immediately ran to the hospital..

At hospital,

She asked the receptionist and went towards his room.. She saw him connected with wires through the window..
The Doctor came out..

Naira - (teary eyes) doctor doctor.. How is Kartik now..?

Doctor - Operation went well but he should gain conscious within 3 to 4 hours otherwise I'm sorry he may go to coma..

Doctor left saying this.. She was in shock after listening this and went in.. sat on the table beside his bed..

3 hours passed..

Naira - (crying) Kartik Aapko uthna hoga mere liye please.. 3 ghante beeth gaye ab toh uthiye..

She held his hand kept her head on his hand and was crying in the fear of him going to coma..

Kartik slowly was gaining conscious.. he opened his eyes and saw her.. and called her name weakly..

Kartik - Nai..ra..

She saw him awake.. fresh happy tears rolled out from her eyes..

Naira - Kartik aap thik ho na.. (cupping his face)

He nooded..

Naira - main..main doctor ko bulati hu..

She rang the bell which was beside his bed to call the doctor..

Doctor was checking him..

Naira - is everything okay?

Doctor - Yes everything is fine now.. just take care of him..

She felt relieved.. Doctor left..

Kartik - Naira..

He said trying to sit.. She went to him..

Naira - aap abhi baithiye mat lete rahiye..

Kartik - Naira.. I'm sorry..

Naira - please mujhe uss baare mein baat nahi karni..

Kartik - Naira please Meri baat sunlo.. I know Maine bahot badi galati ki hai tumpar trust na karke.. Uske liye tum mujhe joh saza dena chaho de sakti ho.. par please mujhse dhur mat jao.. main jee nahi paunga..already tumse 1 saal dhur Raha hu.. (he was having some breathing problem) aur...aur.. nahi.. rehe...

Naira - (panicked) Kartik.. Please abhi kuch mat bolo.. tumhari tabyat thik nahi hai..

Kartik - main..main thik hu.. tum Mera..jawab do.. (holding her hand) bas ek aur..bar puchunga naira.. ek last time...uske baad I.. I promise main tumse..dhur Chala jaunga.. Kya mujhe ek chance dogi tum..? Jawab do na naira..

KAIRA - Match made in heavenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें