Part 80

While Khushi was going to down crossing Arnav's room, Arnav pulled her inside the room.

Khushi: ahh...

Arnav: shh... it's me...

Khushi freeing her: what?

Arnav, pulling her and hugging from back: I didn't hear anything from regarding the dress you are wearing?

Khushi relaxing back on his chest: hmm... not bad...

Arnav: Not Bad? Really?

Khushi: yes. Hiding her laugh.

Arnav: but you are looking beautiful, whispering near her ear and biting it slightly.

Khushi: Arnav! She pushed him and turned facing him.

Khushi: well, you don't look bad in Indo-western dress... wear it often. She said folding her arms.

Arnav: really?? Imitating her but raising his brows.

Khushi: ha really... she too raised her brows...

Arnav: had fun?

Khushi: a lot...

Arnav smiled: okay, go. Go and sleep, must be waiting for this moment I guess... he said teasingly.

Khushi: ha ha ha... funny! Twisting her lips she was about to leave but Arnav pulled her and kissed her cheek wishing her good night.

Khushi blushed and pushing him on the bed left the room.

Arnav: what the!! Pagal.

Next morning,

No had the energy to wake up early so one by one, all got up at 10, and by then the tables were set for the breakfast @ both the houses.

All gathered at the dining table and settled then started having breakfast by teasing the newlywed couple.

Shashi, Garima and buaji were making the arrangements for Payal's pagphere and Khushi went to Shantivan to bring Payal.

Khushi: good morning everyone... saying she sat beside he jiji and hugged her.

Khushi: missed you in the room jiji. She said with a sad face but a genuine one and Payal reciprocated it.

Anjali and Nani looked at them in an Aw.

Mami: really? But you must be busy in your dreamland with your to be husband... didn't you?

Khushi blushed and looked at Arnav who was smirking at her.

Khushi: mami...

Mama: why are you teasing her? Then he asked his wife and mother to leave them alone to have a fun time...

Arnav came and took the place beside her and hold her hand under the table.

Khushi's eyes went wide and first looked at others then at him and signaling him to leave her hand but he cared less.

Khushi gave up and just sat with a smile.

Anjali got a call so she left the table leaving the 2 couples alone.

Khushi noticed something odd on Payal's neck and without realizing anything she said it out.

Khushi: jiji, what is on your neck?

Akash choked the juice he was drinking and looked at Khushi.

Arnav looked at her surprisingly and Payal turned completely red.

Arnav: are you mad? Whispered to her.

Khushi then realized what she asked and felt embarrassed and murmured a sorry to Payal.

Payal thanked god that no one were with them, she excused herself followed by Akash and left the dining table.

Arnav: you are a crazy.

Khushi: it just spilled out...