Part 79

It was an extremely busy day in the lives of the raizadas and guptas. It was anjali's haldi day and lavanya and nk were getting engaged on the same day. Khushi's happiness knew no bounds and she was extremely busy. Arnav was never excited about such functions as he felt it created nothing but unnecessary noise. But now given that he was khushi's husband he had a little option but to 'actively' participate in these things.

Khushi was downstairs waiting for arnav to come down and check the arrangements. When he didn't come for a long time, khushi got mad at him and

said: yeh laad governor ko apne ilava kisi aur ki waqt ki koi kadar hi nehi hai! Hum kitni der se yahaan unka intezar kar rahe hai aur woh hai ki...(he doesn't care about anyone's time apart from his won..i am waiting here for him for such a long time and look at him...)

Ab humey hi jaakey dekhna parega...(I have to go and see)

As she climbed up the stairs she felt a little dizzy, but she ignored it. She stormed inside the room and as saw arnav busy on a call.

Khushi: devi maaiya aap humey rok lena..is waqt hamara matha itna garam hai ki hamarey hatho kisika bhi khoon ho sakta hai...(I am so angry now that I can even murder someone)

She stood with his hand on her waist and waited for him to finish his call.

Arnav finished his call and came and stood infront of her and said: what!! Tumhara chehra aise lal kyun hai aur aise mujhe ghur kyun rahi ho!(why is your face so red and why are you looking at me like that?)

Khushi: peechley adhey ghantey se neechey humey intezar karwake aisa sawal sirf aap kar saktey hai!!(after making me wait for so long downstairs, only you can ask something like this)

Arnav shrugged his shoulder and said: excuse me!! To maine kab kaha thi ki tum mera wait karo...(so when did I ask you to wait..)

Khushi: arnavji aapko koi chinta hai ki nehi..ghar mein do do function hai..itne saarey mehmaan...itna sab kuch..hey devi maaiya...(do you bother about anything or not...there are two functions in the house..so many guests...)

She again felt her head spinning a bit and said: humey to sach mein chakkar aa rahe hai!! (my head is spinning)

Arnav: khushi main yahaan ek important deal finalise kar raha tha..(I was finalizing an important deal here)

Khushi: to hum kaunsa aapko chhupachhupi khelne ke liye bula rahe they??(even I didn't ask you to come and play hide and seek with me)

Arnav: what the...!!

Khushi: hum bhi na...itne din aapke sath raheke bhi yeh samajh nehi paye ki aap hamesha hi ek laad governor rahenge...bekar mein hamara waqt barbaad kar diya... Hum jaatey hai aur jaake khud hi sab kuch dekhtey hai...(me also..even after staying with you for so long I didn't understand that you will always be a laad governor...wasted my time unnecessarily...I am going and will do everything myself)

Anjali's haldi function got over in the morning. And it was turn for the engagement ceremony in the evening. Khushi helped lavanya dress up and as she was passing by nk's room, she found him sitting on the bed not dressed up for the occasion.

Khushi entered and said: nanheji aapko kya hua? Aap ab tak taaiyar kyun nehi huye hai?(what happened to you? Why aren't you ready yet?)

Nk: khushiji please meri aadat kar dijiye...help me please

Khushi smiled and said: nanheji aadat nehi madat..kahiye aapko kya madat chahiye...(tell me what help do you need..)

Just then arnav entered and said: what the..nk tum ab tak ready nehi huye..aur khushi tum bhi...(nk why aren't you ready yet..and khushi you also..)

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें