⤫2.15

7 months earlier

7 months earlier

"What should we do with her?"
The highest man sighed, sitting in his throne like seat in the depths of heaven as they watched the girl being bitten by the demon as he cried.

"She hasn't commited enough sins to die like this," he began- torn between two. "She's a good girl but...it isn't her time."

"You're going to turn her into a demon? Half? Angel?"

"No, teleport her out of the city- send her to a new human family make sure you brainwash them to understand that's their daughter."

"Wait... you're-"
"Erase her memories and turn her Human."

"But wait what about Jeno...Jisung wait!"

"Do as I say Angel Mark, they must not see each other again- Chaerin must never know about such entities as Angels and Demons."

Mark, the right hand man- most powerful Angel had a frown on his face as he thought over it.

"But what if they find her?"

"Mark?"

At the sound of his name, everyone stopped- Jisung was straddling Jeno with his fist pulled back and the other hand clutching his shirt.

The hallway went deadly silent and Donghyuck pulled Jisung off of Jeno- Chaerin watching confused as Mark stood up and faced the 6.

The Angel's eyes widened, all of them going into a bow of respect and the Demons averted their eyes away.

"Boys." Mark began, the Angel's flinching at the sound, almost shaking in their spot. Mark glanced back at Chaerin and sighed.

"We'll speak about this later and as for you..." Mark trailed off, glancing at the Demons- mostly Jisung.

"You weren't meant to find her."

Jisung narrowed his eyes and it took everything inside him to not tear Mark to pieces.
"Well I did." He gritted through his teeth. "You won't take her from me this time."

Jisung's stare at Mark went unwavered and his voice stern and confident.
Mark eyed Jisung for a few moments but eventually gave a small nod.
"I see."

Chaerin was extraordinarily confused, tears still leaving her eyes at the aftermath of a panic attack, on the floor with her hair slightly messy and flushed cheeks- heartbeat blundering inside her.

Of course they all could hear how frightened she had became, only realising it when the room went silent.
The small shallow breaths she took made Jisung's eyes flicker over to her and his nails dug into the skin of his palm.

Mark sighed and nodded over to the Angels to follow him as he disappeared into a cloud of white smoke.

As soon as Mark left Jisung ran over to Chaerin, crouching down in front of her and the two Demon's decided to leave them alone- disappearing at once.

"Are you okay?" He rushed out, his hand on her shoulder and she flinched.
Realisation dawned upon him, the pain inside him hitting him hard and he could feel the lump in his throat appear.

He retracted his hand slowly, not removing his sight from her face as she wiped her tears away.

"I...I wouldn't hurt you love." He said quietly, voice nearly at a whisper, tone laced with hurt and guilt.

Chaerin sniffled and glanced up at Jisung  who's eyes still flashed red at his uncontrollable anger he forced down- gums aching as his fangs threatened to come out.

She watched as his eyes flickered to her neck at the sound of her erratic pulse and all he could hear was her blood rushing around her body.

Chaerin could tell he was trying to push the feeling away but his fists clenched so tightly that his knuckles turned white and eyes now a deep red- the veins on his neck turning the same shade.

She gulped, feeling the air become thicker as he screwed his eyes shut and battled with himself.

Stuck between him and the lockers her breath hitched when the first thought was to escape the situation.
She didn't feel safe.

Chaerin blinked away the fearful tears and backed away, pushing her back against the lockers.

"I-i think I should g-go." She stuttered out, stumbling over her words at the sight of his fangs poking out from his lips.

His head snapped up, eyes piercing into her wide, scared ones.
A cross between a growl and a groan fell from his lips as he attempted to fight the monster inside him.

His hand found hers, giving it a small squeeze.
"Are you scared of me? I wouldn't-" He groaned painfully, clutching his head in his hands- the mere scent of her blood driving him insane.

Chaerin panicked, crawling over to her bag in attempts to leave but he noticed and red blurred his vision- pinning her to the ground with her hands above her head- heavy breaths.

Her eyes widened and a sound of shock left her- heart pounding.
"Jisung-"

The demon hovered over her, leaning his head down till his nose brushed against her neck, the bite mark he made months earlier.

An unusual sensation coursed through her body, compelling her to calm down- momentarily in a time of bliss.

"Does this mean if I bit you, you'd be a demon or would you die?" He mumbled against the mark in confusion.

She was Human so she'd die right?
But why was the mark still there and why was he affected by her this much.

"Jisung," she blurted out in alarm, her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm not," he murmured. "I wouldn't."

Chaerin let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and then felt a small delicate kiss pressed on her neck.

Wow a long chapter for you ;)

Hm what would happen if he bit her 👀