- Summer Special -

(Y/N)'s POV
Stars, it feels like an eternity since I haven't left my library. I'm so exhausted from studying and reading, it's kinda giving me a headache. But I'm so glad that I can go out today! It's summertime and it's a great time for some fresh air. Classic Sans invited me to the beach with a couple of others and I'm super ecstatic; I can't wait! It feels like ages since I've got to relax and not cram myself with books.

A few days ago, I visited Undertale to shop for a bathing suit and other beach supplies. While I was there, I bumped into Mettaton and he helped me pick out my bathing suit; it was a (F/C) two-piece bathing suit. I also got a few other things like a beach towel, a beach umbrella, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a floppy beach hat.

Anyway, I should probably get ready. I went into my bedroom and packed up the beach supplies into a bag I had. After that, I changed into the bathing suit and wore a white dress over it. I fixed myself then grabbed my bag and teleported into Undertale.

Classic Sans's POV
Me and my bro were already at the beach, and so were some of the other alternate versions of us. It seems like most of them were here, didn't expect this big of a crowd. Papyrus was building a sandcastle with Frisk and Blue, glad that they were having fun. When I turned around, I was tackled into a hug by (Y/N). I fell down on the sand and she pulled away, giggling and smiling at me. Stars, I'm really glad she could come.

"Sorry! I was just so excited!" She helped me up.

I chuckled, "It's fine," I noticed her bag, "Do you need help?"

"Oh, sure!"

I helped (Y/N) set up her umbrella while she laid down her beach towel, "Finished," I looked over to her as she was taking off her dress to reveal her bathing suit.

I blushed, "Thanks so much Sans! I really appreciate it!"

"A-Ah, y-yeah! No problem!"

She looks at me, "Are you alright Sans? You're blushing a lot..." She puts her hand on my cheek.

I quickly move again, "It's nothing! A-Ah I have to go check on my brother!"

(Y/N)'s POV
Sans quickly teleported away, that was a bit strange, I hope he's alright. I folded my dress and put it in my bag then took out my sunscreen. I sat down then squirted some on my hand and rubbed it on my legs, arms, shoulders, and stomach. As I was applying the sunscreen, Blue threw his arms around me and hugged me.

He pulled away, "(Y/N)! I didn't know you'd be here!"

"Yep! It's great seeing you here too. Did any of my sunscreen get on you?"

"Oh, no! Does the magnificent Sans need to assist you?"

"Sure!" I gave him the bottle, "Just on my back."

He took it and went behind me, applying the sunscreen on my back, "It's been so long since I've seen you, (Y/N)! For I, the magnificent Sans, could not bear it."

I giggled, "I visited your universe yesterday, Blue."

"Hm... are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure Blue." Blue gave me back my sunscreen, "Oh thank you!"

I put the bottle back in my bag, "My pleasure, (Y/N)! Oh, one more thing; we're going to have a volleyball tournament when everyone gets here!"

"Oh! Are you going to play?"

"My brother won't let me play..." he pouted, "but in my place, I was wondering if you'd play for me!"

I took my hat out of my bag, "Hm... why not?"