Part 72

At that evening all are chit chating and teasing by pulling each other legs, suddenly arnav remembered something, he asked khushi, doll did u informed lavanya for tmr photo shoot. Khushi replied, no arnav I have to call her. Nk who was listening their conversation got alerted, nannav which lavanya... Arnav said with irriration, y what do you want... khushi's friend only... Nk asked more to get some information, oh that lavanya but what is she doing in your office. Khushi answered by seeing arnav annoyed face, Nk bro... lavanya was a model in our office, my friends both lavanya and payal are working in our office only. Now after hearing payal's name, akash was curious to know about her. He said, that's nice khushi... working with our friends always gives some pleasure, lavanya was model but what about payal.... Khushi replied, payal was working with me in our designing department.

At same time both Nk and Akash almost shouted, tmr I will also come to ur office. Arnav and khushi looked at each other face due their sudden outburst at the same time, anjali felt what is cooking in my brothers mind, all are giving weird look towards them. Both akash and Nk realized their mistake, akash said to cover up, oh nothing bro u guys are going to office means me and Nk have to be alone it ll be boring so only I thought to come with u, also I can learn new things from u. Nk added, yes yes nannav me too said for that only. Anjali felt something is fishy, she know abt akash he is a responsible person but Nk was playful and flirting type, he wants to go to office that too with arnav, its just unbelievable.

Next day as they said both akash and Nk went with arnav and khushi, Arnav went to prepare for photo shoot, Akash used this chance, he went with khushi where payal will be there. Nk was searching for lavanya, finally he went behind arnav, arnav informed his PA and photographer which type of shoot wanna take place, Nk was waiting impatiently to get a glimpse of his dream girl. Aft few minutes arnav called Nk to come with him, but NK asked, nannav I want see this photo shoot na... Arnav informed him, no need they ll take care of their work, u can come with me. Nk's face paled he thought he will watch this shoot with arnav, Nk asked, nannav can I watch this shoot plz.... I never saw any photo shoot. Arnav felt relived, no more irritation so agreed instantly. Nk was soo happy.

Nk took his seat, aft some time photo shoot started, lavanya came wearing a western dress which fitted her figure perfectly, cherry color is adding more flavour to her silky skin. Nk was lost in her beauty, he came to his sense when lavanya waved her hands, he smiled sheepishly and told hi... Lavanya also replied genuinely and went for shoot, Nk was admiring her beauty.

After some time arnav came to check there, Nk asked arnav, nanav she is too good na in her modeling. Arnav gave weird look for his sudden comment, yeah she is good, she has unique talent to present herself on ramp and may be she will be my next show topper in our future fashion show, she is maintaining her figure perfectly, I also expect every other model in our office wanna be like her, he was saying that by seeing lavanya who was giving poses for shoot, Nk was proud to hear these good comments abt lavanya and enjoying himself by seeing her. In their busy talks they failed to notice one figure who is burning with anger by hearing each word from her arnav.

"Arnav" .... Name echoed on that room, all are startled for loudness, arnav turned nd saw. He asked, hey doll what happened why did u come here, any problem. Khushi realized she was too loud, she said with anger, yeah... some problem only, u come with me. Arnav said, k aft shoot I'll come. Khushi's anger raised, I said u, come with me now.... Arnav nodded his head as unbelievable, nd went with her. They reached khushi's cabin, arnav asked politely, tell me doll what is the problem. Khushi dono what to say, she told him to come because she din like that arnav was admiring and praising lavanya, but now what she ll say, she cant say her real problem, to cover up she took one files which having some designs samples, she took one sample and gave him to check whether that designs are k or not. Arnav seeing that sample, doll really this is ur problem, r u sure I wanna check this. Khushi replied with annoyance, yes arnav.. check and tell me.

Arnav approached her with his slow steps, her breath was becoming heavy by seeing his intense gaze, arnav slowly went behind her, he showed that design in front of her by giving light peck on her cheek, and said huskily, these designs are done for our last fashion show only, I only approved it. Khushi realized her stupidity, in anger she didn't see which sample she was showing him, she bit her lips. Arnav observed her face and asked, doll are u k... Khushi nodded her head like child. Arnav took few steps, khushi suddenly asked, arnav where are u going. Arnav replied, to my cabin only.. why.. Khushi blurted out without realizing, no I thought u were going again to see la... She stopped her sentence when realization dawned on her.

Arnav got his answer now, with his killing smirk he came near to her, khushi gulped by seeing his smirk. Arnav said with soft voice, While I am having u, y will I go to her... by saying this he moved to go. Khushi was confused by his sentence, she almost shouted asking him, but for what...... Arnav stopped on his track with smile, he turned to face her who was standing with confusion, he slowly started to unbutton his coat one by one, by moving towards to her, khushi eyes went wide, lump formed in her throat by seeing this scene, arnav came very close, he slowly kept his hand on her cheek and caressed it softly, she closed her eyes, arnav smiled by seeing her nervousness, he blew soft air on her face khushi opened her eyes slowly, he tilted his head and said with most romantic voice, "to tease"...

Khushi was expecting him to kiss her, when his words registered on her mind, her eyes become wide with open mouth, she was damm angry on him. Arnav saw her expression and brust into laughter. Arnav ran from there, khushi stamped her feet and turned she muttered in anger, what the hell he is thinking..... I'll never leave u arnav... Again she heard, I also don't want u to leave me my tigeress.... She turned and saw arnav was smiling at her, he came to take his phone which he kept on her table. Khushi dono what to say aft hearing his statement. Arnav went back thinking, my crazy doll..........