Chapter 13 ~ Durk Is Back !

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana Crib📍

I was sitting on my living room floor packing up hair that people order and that needed to be shipped out while Tae was eating a bag of chip while on his phone,I swear this boy ain't no help.

Tae-So You got Going on today? *Looks at her*

Adriana-Well I'm kinda book today,I Have to get Lena to drop these off at the post office and I have another Photoshoot which last about 20 minutes.

Tae-Damn I'm actually proud of you sis *Smiles at her*

Adriana-I am too. *Smiles back*

Tae-Well I'm finna go because I got a client at 12:36. *Gets up and stretches*

Adriana-Alright boo.

Tae-See you babes

He then left and I then FaceTimed Durk which he answered.

Durk-Hey lil Ma *Smiles*

Adriana-Hey Durk,So when time you coming home today? *Smiling*

Durk-Well about that...I'm not coming home today..

Adriana-*Sucks teeth* Mann Durk,But why?

Durk-Because my crazy ass brother forgot to plan the flight.

Adriana-Oh okay. *Playing with fingers* I'll talk to you later.

Durk-Alright,Love you.

Adriana-Love you too

I then hung up and I wanted to cry because I miss him so bad,I then headed upstairs and got ready after I was done.I then grab the Baskets of Packages and put them in the Passenger and I got in and headed to work.

I then arrived at the shop and got out and headed inside and I seen Customers Looking around or either buying hair,Amina then waved at me with a smile and so did Lena and I walked over to them.

Adriana-Hey y'all *Puts a smile on face*

Then-Heey

Adriana-Um Lena can you drop these off at the post office *Puts basket on counter* and Amina can you get out Some More Bundles on the black hair rack cause they running out. *Pointing at the rack*

Lena-Alright *Takes basket* You okay?

Adriana-Yes I'm okay.

Amina-You sure?

Adriana-Yes...I'm fine

I then headed to my office,Once I opened up my office I seen Durk sitting there with a smile on his face.

Durk-Gotcha *Grins*

I then rolled my eyes playfully and I walked over to him and gave him a hug and sat on his lap which he hugged back and I even started crying a little.

Durk-Aww stop being a crybaby *Wiping her tears*

Adriana-Shut up,I thought you really wasn't coming back probably till tomorrow.

Durk-Well I wanted to surprise my lady.

Adriana-Oh I'm yo lady Now? *Smirking at him*

Durk-Well Yea,Adriana you realize friends don't fuck each other right? *Chuckles*