Part 5

Khushi spent her time lonely till evening until Anjali and nani arrival, she is not only feeling lonely in this home but also in this whole world, her past and future life everything got spoiled due to this so called marriage, her own husband itself showed her as characterless in front of her dad, till that day what ever love and care they showed everything got shattered due to that incident where her husband trapped her in his plan. She can't able to think also about her future even she can't die to leave this home to leave this cruel world fearing he may trap her sister too like he did with her. Her body itself got drained out shedding tears, her heart were only filled with pain and hurt due to his betrayal, she lost her hope on her life itself, now her life was just covered with dark clouds, when it will pass away from her no one can't predict.

At nite, all are taking their dinner except shyam who din show his face from morning itself, Khushi started to get fear thinking like yesterday tonight also again he will come and take to that hotel aa...Her body shivered while thinking about this, when ever that thought coming to her mind, thousand times she dying inside herself. The worst thing is she can't even share her pain and feelings to any others. Everything she itself wanna bury inside her heart, now which only heaviness.

While having dinner shyam mom asked, Khushi where is shyam... Khushi looked at her and said, I don't know...he din say me anything. She asked, did you called him...Khushi nodded as no...His mom started to shout, Khushi he is your husband...you have to know where he is going when he will come back...did he ate or not...you wanna take care of him, because of him only you living in this house having luxurious life other wise you wanna live with that middle class family of yours only. I don't know how my son choose you as his wife, may be you seduced him....

Khushi was shocked on her behaviour, in the past one week everything was nice but now only everyones true face was coming out.

Nani said in anger, shanti stop accusing her.... you know about your son when he going when he coming we no one don't know, not only now but also before marriage, he never informed to anyone, its not new thing so stop taunting her. After becoming daughter in law of this house only you also got luxurious life before that you also middle class gal only. Shanti fumed in anger and ate silently. Khushi eyes was brimmed with tears, she din eat her food after that.

After dinner everyone went to their room, Khushi went to her bed room her gaze fell on the photo frame which placed on table, it was a pic of her betrayal wedding. She took that frame, removed that pic which was inserted, she tore into two pieces like separating them, crushed it and threw on the dustbin.

Khushi can't able to stand in that room thinking any time shyam may come to home, she went to pool side and sat down, it was only place where she will get some peace. By thinking about her She din realize when she drifted to sleep, in sitting position itself by resting her head on her knees

At mid nite, cool breeze was blowing whole home was remained with silence, main door creak sound echoed which got opened, Arnav closed his eyes taking deep breathe he kept his leg inside. Arnav directly went to his room he kept his luggage and scanned his room, he looked at his family photo frame and caressed his parents face with pain. He lost his mother at small age itself, after that his dad married shanti for Arnav and Anjali, but Arnav can't able to attach with anyone till now, his mom was his only solace for him but she left him in small age.

Arnav took hot shower to sooth his tiredness, he wore his shorts and loose t. Shirt, he feel fresh. He opened pool side door and stood at that corner, looked at the star which was twinkling, he uttered, mamma your chote came after long time....you are happy na... Releasing deep breathe he turned to go suddenly he felt something glittering he turned and looked, got surprised to see some gal, who buried her face on her knees so that he can't able to see her face, her ring which she wearing was glittering which got his attention.