Part 1

starts from payash sangeet

1. Since its sangeet, Anjali wants to put mehndi(henna)on Payal and Khushi's hands, so they r invited to rm.Two girls have been called to do the job.Payal and Khushi r sitting side by side and the girls are preparing the mehndi.As one of the girls starts applying mehndi on Payal's hands, Anjali asks her to write"A"on Payal's hand, (Akash's name starts with A).The girl nods.Meanwhile the other girl is ready with her cone and takes Payals hand and starts applying mehndi.This girls picks up Khushi's hands and starts applying on hers.She has not noticed that its Khushi's hand that she is applying mehndi on, and writes "A".Khushi is busy teasing Payal and is talking about how she loves applying mehndi on both the hands.Arnav is on the steps and is watching Khushi.No one has noticed him coming. Anjali looks at Khushi's hand and says that the girl has written "A" on Khushi's hand.Khushi and everyone look at the A written on her hand. The girl says sorry and turns to take the tissue to wipe it. Anjali and Payal look at Payal's hand to see if that girl has written A correctly on her hand or not. Khushi keeps looking at the A on her hand and thinks of Arnav. Khusi closes her palm and places it on her lap and gives her other hand to make the design on.Arnav is watching all this from the stairs.He notices how Khushi has closed her palm and hid it in her lap and not removed 'A'.A small smile appears on his face.They all start talking how auspicious it is to have your husbands name written on your hand and how though written on hand its rang and mehek (colour and smell) is itched in your heart for ever and never fades.Anjali looks up and sees Arnav standing there.She asks him to come and sit with them and she also asks him why he is smiling.But he just ignores it and comes and sits opposite Khushi.The girl has finished applying mehndi on one hand asks Khushi to give her other hand.Khushi sees Arnav sitting opposite her and refuses to give her hand.She says that she will put on one hand only.To this Anjali and Payal say that just now she was saying that she will put on both hands and now she is refusing.She makes an excuse that she has work at home.Arnav just stares at her and realises that Khushi is not bringing her hand forward because of him.He gets up to go on the pretext of making a phone call. Khushi sees that his back is to her and immediately places her hand in the girls and asks her to put mehndi.Arnav notices this is the window glass in front of him and slowly turns to look at her.Khushi knows that Arnav is looking at her and willing her to look up but she just refuses.Payal is saying that buaji is right in calling her sanka devi and no one knows whats going in her mind.Arnav leaves.

2. Its lunch time and since everyone has mehndi on their hands they r wondering what to do. Khushi and Payal say that they will leave,but Anjali insists that they have food here only.She says that Akash can feed Payal and Sham will feed her as Nani and Mamiji have gone shopping.Arnav has also come down for lunch.NK says that he will feed Khushi.Arnav stares and NK with anger and leaves the place asking his Di to send his lunch in his room.Anjali is commenting that just a few minutes back he was so happy and again he is back to his normal self. But Khushi notices the change and knows that he is annoyed by what NK said.Khushi refuses to have lunch and says that she is not hungry.Everyone have lunch.Anjali asks HP/OP to take Arnav;s lunch to his room.Arnav in the meantime is pacing his room like a wounded tiger.OP knocks the room and places the plate on the table.Arnav wants to know whether Khushi has had her lunch or not.He asks OP if everyone has had lunch.OP says is everyone has had except Arnav and Khushi ji, as she was not hungry.Arnav is pleased to know that Khushi did not eat from NK's hand. Now he wants to call Khushi to his room and is thinking of some excuse or the other.Here Anjali asks Khushi to go and check some thing with Arnav. Khushi knocks on his door and enters.Arnav is very happy to see her. She asks Arnav what Anjali has asked her to do, but Arnav is not listening. They start arguing and suddenly he asks her to shut up and sit down She refuses.He holds her by her shoulders and makes her sit on the chair and himself sits opposite her.He asks her if she has had lunch and she says Yes without looking at him.Arnav is hurt and says that since when has she started lying to him.He asks her to open her mouth and feeds her.She sits quitely and eats from his hands.She remembers that if she eats his food then what will he eat.He says he will ask OP to bring more,but then they both realise that it is not possible as everyone will ask wny. So they eat together staring into eachothers eyes.Some food is stuck on Khushi's lips and Khushi tries to remove it. Arnav remembers the dhabba scene how Khushi had cleaned lassi from his lips.He does the same. hope u like it.