-12-

I woke up and remembered last nights events. I got flustered just by thinking of it.

As I got downstairs, Namjoon was already there to greet. My parents weren't home, so that's why he did it.

"Good morning!"- He said feeling very happy.

"Oh Jesus, you scared me! Good morning"- I said and he laughed at my reaction.

"I made you something"- he said leading me to the kitchen.

"What? You made this?"- I asked, seeing pancakes, fruit and melted chocolate in front of me.

"Actually, I made a spell...I tried to make it myself, but I burned everything..."- he said shyly and I smiled.

"Good side is that you didn't burn the house down"- I mocked him and his reaction was priceless.

"Oh, I need to go somewhere today so don't get out of the house while I'm not around"- Namjoon said.

"Uh, sure, where are you going?"

"I just need to take care of some things"

"But can't we go together?..."- I asked.

"No, we can't, I'm sorry..."- he said in a soft tone.

"Fine..."- I said kind of sad, because today is our day 1 as a couple.

Namjoons POV
I have to go to the kingdom to get some more informations that can help me find the angel I'm looking for. I went to my uncle. Of course I was very careful, if someone sees I'm back there, I'll be sentenced to death.

I get to my uncle's place and knock on the door.

"Namjoon?! What are y-... c'mon, get in, before anyone sees you!"- he said worried.

"Hey"- I said with a smile and he hugged me.

"You know I love you, but you're an idiot, what if someone sees you?!"- he asked.

"I'm sorry uncle, but I really needed some information."

"What is it?"

"Do you think it's possible to have a picture of the angel who was sent to the Earth? You know, the mother of the angel I'm looking for?"- I asked.

"I don't know...the only thing I know about her is her name...after the betrayal, everyone erased her past from here"- he explained.

"Is just that....the name you gave me, lead me to a town, but it's like that woman is gone now...maybe she changed her name..."- I explained.

"Possibly... I'll see what I can do...can't promise anything...here, take this, that way, if I find anything I can send it to you without you having to come here... it's too dangerous."- he said giving me a book. He has one too. That way, when he writes on the pages, it will appear on the  book he gave me. Also working the other way around. Kind of like one of those things Y/N uses...a phone or something...

As I was about to leave I remembered another thing.

"Oh uncle...is there any man who's face is marked with a scar that wonders around...?"- I asked curious.

"I'm not sure...Many years ago, your dad had a friend with a scar on his face. It was pretty unique. I don't really know what happened to him..."

"Can you tell me his name?"- I asked.

"I think it was...Jung Min Hyeok..or something like that...it was a long time ago.."

"Well...thanks uncle..."

We said our goodbyes and I left. He's the person I miss the most. He protected me and helped me in every way possible.
Before I could go out of the kingdom, I took a turn to the castle.
When I got there, I was really careful, because it has a lot of guards. I went to my brothers window and knocked on it.

"Namjoon?!"- he said.

"Ssshhhh"- I put my finger on my mouth, signalling him to be quiet.

"What are you doing here?!"- he asked.

"Quick, let me in!"- I said and he gave me space to walk in from the window.

"What are you doing here?..."- he asked.

"I missed my little brother"- I said, ruffling his hair.

"How can you not be mad at me?"- he asked nervous, because he was the one who told my father about the revolution.

"Tae... c'mon... you're my brother...I know you only did it because you were scared..."

"I'm sorry..."- he said.

"Don't worry... actually I came here to ask you a favor too..."

"What is it?"- Taehyung asked.

"I need you to tell me, if you ever see a man with a scar on his face going around the castle...I think his name Jung Min Hyeok..."

"I've seen a man wondering around here once in a while...the scar is in the center of his face...but I don't know exactly what he does"

"So he comes here a lot?"- I asked and my suspicions are getting stronger.

"Well...now it has been more regular"- Tae answered.

"Can you please try to listen to the conversations he has with the people here and then tell me?"

"How can I tell you?"

"Just go to Uncle, he has a book connected to mine...now I have to go, before it's too dangerous"- I told him, going to the window.

"Namjoon....how are you doing down there?"- my little brother asked hesitant.

"Well... better than I thought... everything I worried about here was our people, all I wanted to do was protect them...but now...I just want to protect her."

"What? A human?"

"Yes, Tae, a human"- I chuckled.

"Is she sweet? Pure? Innocent?"- he asked.

"Well, she's annoying and sometimes stupid"- I said laughing and he chuckled.
"But she is pure, kind hearted and funny...she makes my day better"- I finished.

"Well I gotta go! See you someday little brother"- I said my goodbyes with a sad smile as his eyes were watery and he shed a tear.

*****

Before I went home, I took a quick turn to see how the kingdom was doing. I flew above it and it was dark. It was like shadows took over the green fields and the bright colored flowers. It is also quiter...no fairies, mythical birds or kids playing around in the air.It's very different from what it used to be. My dad is draining all the magic from the kingdom, it's painful to see...

 My dad is draining all the magic from the kingdom, it's painful to see