[17] the forgotten nuns.

Space News: A cargo ship transporting shoes to homeless children in Titan had all the shoelaces stolen. Officials believe it was Mr. Shoelaces' doing. Over the last year, he has been expanding his operation, and now space may be his next target. If anyone knows anything about him, please report to your nearest authorities.

A sunken feeling had corrupted Oli's stomach after Victoria told her the bishops, newcomers, and The Forgotten Nuns were the only ones allowed inside the cathedral during the welcoming ceremony

Victoria hadn't told Oli which street and apartment building she lived in, and neither did she share hers. How would she find her? What seemed like a done deal hours ago became an impossible mission now. Shud ah ask someone bout her whereabouts? Nuh, dem will get suspicious. An' Catherine can't keep her eyes aff me.

Jerry walked at the front of the group while Catherine took the back, with the newcomers walking between them, heading to the cathedral. The Believers stared at them from their apartments as the group passed. Reaching the end of the street, they found other groups of newcomers with bishops leading them.

Glancing backward, she caught the bishop staring at her. Yolanda muss ave seh someting tuh her. Or maybe she's still pissed bout me questioning deya ranking system.

"Where have you been?" a male voice asked beside her.

Oli turned and saw Wolf smiling, still wearing his suit. Does he sleep eena it? "Wah a yuh happy about?"

"Life," he replied. "I can't wait to get out of here." He put his hands behind his back. "You still haven't answered my question."

Duh he know how tuh leave di city? She moved closer to him so no one could hear them. "How duh yuh plan tuh escape?"

Wolf waggled his finger at her. "I won't let you do that to me again. The last time we spoke, I opened up and you closed yourself off like a bank vault. Now, you answer my question first, then I'll tell you what I know."

Oli scoffed. She was out of options, and he held all the cards. She had to play his game if she was to escape with Victoria. "Me did meet someone."

"Who?" He raised his brow.

She clenched her jaw and hands, trying her hardest not to punch him. She hated not being four, five, six steps ahead of other bounty hunters—especially coyotes.

Bounties worked differently for hyenas. Just because one of them took it, didn't mean another couldn't. There were those petty enough to try and steal a bounty from you because they could. And on a couple of occasions, Oli fought other hyenas as they tried to take hers.

She feared if she revealed to Wolf the reason she came to Coupon, he would try to interfere. And since the planet wasn't in her jurisdiction, she wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Taking a deep breath, she exhaled through her mouth. "Me came tuh save someone. Can't tell yuh who, buh yuh need tuh truss mi on dis."

Wolf leaned closer to her and whispered, "As long as it's not the leader of The Forgotten Nuns, then I don't care."