~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮 ~

Chapter Sixty One: Minister For Magic

Through the rest of September Lina became extremely jittery, the Minister For Magic had yet to turn up and the more time that passed the worse Lina felt

Through the rest of September Lina became extremely jittery, the Minister For Magic had yet to turn up and the more time that passed the worse Lina felt. She would tell herself she was being silly, that there was nothing to worry about, she wasn't in any trouble but the truth was she just wanted it over and dove with.

"Miss Black" Lina jolted out of her thoughts and looked apologetically at Remus "are you with us?" Lina nodded sheepishly "then I'll continue. De-" Remus was interrupted by a hard knock on the door. "Yes?"

The whole class looked behind them to see who was entering. It was Cedric.

"What can I for you Mr Diggory?" Remus asked.

"I've been asked to get Eve, Lina Sir" the class all turned to Lina.

"Of course, Miss Black" Remus gestured to her.

Lina packed away her things and followed Cedric back out the class "where are we going Ced?"

Cedric kept looking straight ahead as he answered "headmasters office" Lina gulped. Cedric took a quick look around the corridor and when determined they were alone dragged Lina into an empty classroom "What'd you do?" He asked.

"Nothing," Lina said almost offended "but I have an idea as to what this could be about."

"Your dad?"

"Isn't everything. I don't think I can do this."

Cedric comfortingly hugged Lina "it'll be alright Eve."

"Can you go in with me?"

"Unfortunately not, but I'll be here after all right."

Lina nodded, they left the classroom heading for the headmaster's office, Professor McGonagall was waiting for her "follow me Miss Lina" the office entrance was already open so all they had to do was go up the moving stone steps, McGonagall didn't need to knock as they got to the door.

The Minister For Magic was someone Lina had only ever seen in the paper, Remus had mentioned him once or twice and of course Mr Weasley but she had never given him much thought. That was until she was sat in front of him with no other choice but to think about him. Lina cast a glance to the right where both McGonagall and Dumbledore was sat.

"Miss Black," Cornelius Fudge said drawing the attention back to him "sorry to pull you out of lesson like this but I need to ask you a few questions."

Lina folded her hands together "about my dad" it wasn't a question.

"Well yes," fudge leaned forward slightly, his hands resting in the table.

"What'd you want to know? If I've been hiding him, well you caught me, best you go check under my bed."

"Now Miss Black, the ministry is just ensuring we leave no stone unturned your father is an-"