ɪɴᴛʀᴏ.

♡

oikawa tooru woke up happy on a monday morning. today he felt, was going to be a good day.

he threw his covers off of him and went downstairs to make himself a yummy omelet for breakfast.

he warmed the pan and melted butter all around the inside. he cracked four eggs, added ham and various vegetables as he folded the eggs on top of each other.

once he was done cooking, he cut the omelet in thirds for him and his parents.

he munched on the omelet as did his parents who thanked him kindly.

he was going to bring a bento to school and snack on it throughout the day!
as he was making his bento he was thinking about his history assignment he had to do with a girl in his class. he didn't know the girl but the girl knew him.

he finished his bento and popped it into his school bag.

going upstairs, oikawa slipped off his pajama shirt over his head. he slid his shorts down and hopped into his bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

afterwards he put on his school uniform. he buckled his sleeves and smiled at himself in the mirror before unzipping his fly to pee.
why didn't he pee b4 he got dressed??

oikawa left the house with a quick goodbye and a kiss on the cheek from his mom.

as oikawa got into his car he saw a his neighbor walking their cute dog. he waved politely, the neighbor nodding respectfully as they passed.

oikawa drove the 7 minutes to school with the radio playing a kiss by the driver era. it made him think of a girl at school he had never talked to.

he stepped into his class and waved at the girl he worked on the history project with. the girl blushed and waved back hesitantly.

he went to his seat and smiled at iwaizumi from across the room.

"oikawa tooru?" the teacher finally called.

"here!" he said, standing and raising his hand with a smile.

a smile that would make any girl swoon.

that is, any girl but you. he didn't know why he couldn't faze you. he tried everything from smiling at you directly to winking at you directly.

he never could talk to you, could he? but today he was going to ask iwaizumi, or iwa-chan, for your number.

he knew iwaizumi had your number because you did a project together at the beginning of the year. oikawa remembered thinking you two would be the cutest couple, doing that, he tried to convince himself he didn't like you.

because you were just the girl who sat in the back of class and snuck on her phone. he didn't know you. oikawa didn't know you.

oikawa skipped over to iwaizumi when roll-call was done. he wore his glasses today so he was extra cute and pointed a peace sign toward a girl that was watching him.

"no," iwaizumi said without hesitation as oikawa began speaking.

"but iwa-chan, i didn't even ask!"

"i'm not giving you my pocky." he said bluntly.

oikawa pouted, "that's not what i was gonna ask, but now i'm bummed."

iwaizumi finally shut off his phone and focused on the brunette who was silently begging for his attention.

"what do you want, crappyawa?"

said boy smirked his mischievous smirk. "could you possibly provide me with l/n y/n's phone number?"

"what for?" iwaizumi asked, realizing class was going to start.

"it's a secret."

"explain."

"okay," oikawa began, "i want to text her anonymously-"

"oikawa tooru. sit down and be quiet for class." the teacher said, interrupting the heartsnatcher in the middle of his scheming.

"sorry.." he scratched the back of his neck and stuck his tongue out in a playful manner towards iwaizumi.