Doubt

I woke up from my peaceful slumber feeling happy and well rested, but the happiness slowly went away when I realised that I hadn't woken up in my bed. I quickly shuffled back of the bed my heart temporarily stopping as I plummeted the short drop to the floor, my back collided with the floor knocking the air from my lungs in the process.

"Rogue?" An amused voice said

I stayed quite in hope he would go away, but it was mostly out of embarrassment.

"Rogue....i know it's you you're the only person who was in my room and the only person stupid enough to fall of a bed whilst they're awake"

I let out a loud sigh of defeat before standing up. Ivan proceeded to close the balcony doors, before turning back to face me.

"Enjoy your sleep?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes I did actually"

"Of course you did, after all you did get to experience sleeping next to yours truly" he replies whilst placing his hand on his chest.

"What?!" I quickly snap, not wanting to believe his words.

"Don't you remember, I came back and you were asleep, I was going to leave but you called out my name so I got into bed. You clung to me the whole night, every time I went to move your grip got tighter and a whimper would escape your lips, I watched you sleep the whole night.....It was awfully cute" he says with a straight face.

"Really!" There was no way that happened I would of remembered. Wouldn't I?.

"No"

"So i didn't call out your name or -"

"No, i made it up"

"Why?" I ask

"What...can't a man dream?"

Wait, Ivan dreams about me, here comes the weak knees and butterfly's.

"It was all a dream, none of it happened" I repeated again, making sure I was on the same page as him.

"Yes Rogue, it was my imagination....except the watching you when you sleep part,that was true"

"You watched me sleep ...why?"

"I don't know ,It brings me comfort" he shrugs his shoulders before walking out the door.

Comfort? God he's so strange. Not really bothering about where he went, I left his room and returned to mine.

I had no intentions of going anywhere it was too cold and I wasn't in the mood. I returned to Ivan's room to make his bed and tidy up, once I had finished I did the same to my room.

After I had put away all my clothes and rearranged things to how I wanted them I got into the shower.

It was quick but extremely relaxing and soothing. Once I was out I put on a pair of light blue jeans and a black top.

Since I had nothing else do I found myself doing what I always do when my attention span was decreasing.Eat.

I got up of my bed and slipped on my black vans, once the laces were tied I left the room, shutting the door behind me.

Hopping down each step and skipping down the hall meant I reached the kitchen In a few minutes. There was a lot of noise coming from the kitchen but instead of knocking the door and waiting patiently, I pushed it straight open.

Just as I thought the kitchen was filled with the cooks and the other staff, rushing around like maniacs.

The kitchen came to a dramatic holt when they saw me standing by the door. Oh no I'm in trouble.