「Author's Note: Important!」

Thank you for taking the time to read this because I have an important message for the story.

For the purpose of this story, Izuku and Katsuki's rivalry will not be very evident.

It's rather important that it doesn't, since You Drive Me Crazy is more about Y/n and Katsuki's friendship (which turns into romance) rather than Izuku and Katsuki's "friendship", which will slowly become more fixed over time- WHICH IN THIS STORY WILL NOT HAPPEN.

This story will stop before the Big 3 become a big part of the story (as well as Eri). By choice, I could do a sequel, but it's not likely (as most sequels just turn out to be a huge flop anyway).

However, before you get upset that (AS IT IS BASICALLY THE BIGGEST PART OF THE MY HERO ACADEMIA STORY) Katsuki and Izuku won't be having those big moments of rivalry... I have a solution for it, but I don't want to spoil the story. So please trust me on this one.

You Drive Me Crazy is a fixation on My Hero Academia, and I don't want everything to be exactly the same in a lore and plot sense.

- marl

EXTRA

The story is officially reaching it's middle and big turning point.

The next nine chapters (40-49) are going to officially be the transition into the TRUE story plot, so get ready for that-!

Because it is sure to be one hell of a ride.