1

[ 01

[ 01. AIRBENDING]

"Kai, where are you taking me?!" you said annoyed, when your younger brother Kai grabbed your hand and started running.

"It's important! Now hurry!" He shouted, a big smile on his face. You were very confused by his actions.
"Oh no.. Are you in trouble? Did you steal anything again? Kai, I swear-"

"Y/n, look!" Kai said and pointed at a huge airship, which was stopped few meters away from your village. Many people were gathered in a circle, watching some kind of a show. "What is this?" You asked Kai and raised an eyebrow.

"Remember when I told you I suddenly started airbending?" Kai stated with excitement. "Yeah.. I thought you were lying at first" You sighed as your brother grabbed your hand again, taking you both closer to this "show".

"Come on! Come on and witness the amazing airbenders! An airbending show that will leave you breathless.. with wind!" A brown haired boy, with a fake moustache, yelled. He was holding a loudspeaker.

"First up the tattooed master himself. You know him as the son of Avatar Aang! He shaves every hair on his head every single day! He is the one, the only guy with an arrow pointing to his nose... Tenzin!" The guy yelled again and he pointed at a middle-aged man standing a few meters away.  His name was  probably Tenzin.

The son of Avatar Aang? Wow, you didn't see that coming. You widened your eyes, when Tenzin created an air circle with his hands and rolled around. The residents gasped and then started clapping and whistling to him.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, please be quiet, I have some serious news. We heard that an escaped firebender convict has been spotted near here. Now I don't want to panick anyone, but if you see a firebender with a red scarf..." the guy talked and you rolled your eyes.

"I see him! He's right there!" Someone screamed and a good looking boy, around your age, appeared from the crowd. His golden eyes and grey outfit made him stand out.

"I am the escaped convict and you will all reap my fire.." he mumbled, looking like he was bored. With an emotionless face, he threw his fist upwards, blasting a little fire. The people around you gasped again, but you just chuckled. He seemed like he didn't even want to be here. Poor guy..

"Oh no! Who will help us?" The guy with the moustache and the loudspeaker, dramatically shouted.

"I will!" A very pretty girl, around your age too, answered with confidence. "With my airbending skills!"

She created a hurricane and lifted the firebender up to the air. The firebender screamed something at her, but you couldn't understand. She and one of her friends, a beautiful raven haired girl, laughed.