The meeting

" She's ruining our name." The eldest Luthor grumbled to herself as she turned the tv off.

She had always kept such close tabs on her daughter ever since she waddled into her home 20 years ago, how had she missed this.

She obviously knew about Lena's not so straight tendencies since she was young. She remembered when Lena was in junior and senior year in highschool, her daughter thought she didn't notice but every week there'd be some girl being snuck out the back in the early morning. Though, she would never usually see the same girl more than twice.

Although, there was one that lasted a lot longer then the others. Elizabeth Dayson. She knew who she was because her husband had done business with Elizabeths Father a few times and they had become quite close family friends, they had even been around a few times for dinner.

With them they would bring their two children: Elizabeth and Harper. They were twins and apart from being different genders, they couldn't be more similar.

They were both very business minded, obviously their parents had done a good job ( only if Lena would do the same). They were also both smart and well mannered but also had a sense of individuality and purpose. Although, Elizabeth seemed to be less talkative than Harper

The older Luthors and Daysons had even been discussing a marriage between the male twin and Lena. They had realised it would help their companies profit by almost 65%. Plus thinking about the future of their companies it would help give them new relations, a better image aaaaaand.....a stable heir to both companies.

That however fell apart as soon as Lena found out. She argued and complained and argued some more until finally they caved.

What they weren't paying attention to though was the other daughter. The one who had been sneaking up to Lena's room almost every time they visited. Soon, they would have sleep overs almost every weekend.

Lillian remembered getting VERY suspicions one evening when she returned to the dinner table from the bathroom and saw her daughter's hand on Elizabeths leg. She decided to ignore it for now but payed attention to them for the rest of the night.

She saw the looks and body language, Lena was so much more relaxed then normal. It was nice to see this for her daughter but she knew she couldn't let it last. Elizabeths parents had less then modern views so if they found out there could be big problems between the two families.

Within the next few weeks she'd managed to rip them apart. Secretly it killed her to watch Lena go through that but she knew it must be done.

But THIS, THIS, was a completely different problem. Her daughter was publicly dating a Krptonian Super.

It was so wrong, so unethical, didn't her daughter know how much she hated the kyptonian.

She'd already tried to get to Lena through Elizabeth so she was off the table. She tried to think of other previous partners. She had kept close tabs on Lena even through College but had never built up a close relationship with anyone. They were all just small flings or one night stands so none of them would have any impact.

But Maybe, MAYBE, she was going after the wrong woman. Maybe instead of going for Lena, she should be going for the Super.

How though? She knew it had to be more physiological then physical but how was she going to do it. 

Suddenly, a plan was forming in her head.

" Yes, this could work." She announced to herself. She pushed the button her desk for the intercom for her assistant. " Andrew, set up a meeting with Jimmy Olsen tommorow at 9, tell him it's urgent."