fluff time hoes

I've been recommended a fluff chapter by Kakke12 and I'm gonna deliver. Their other recommendation will also be fulfilled later ;)

Izuku pov

"Hey, Sho," I announced, reaching my arm from Todoroki's chest to play with his hair, "thank you."

Todoroki looks down at me in confusion, "for what?"

I use my finger to trade his facial features tenderly, "living, even after I left...I thought for sure you'd-"

He grabs my wrist, stopping me mid-sentence, "Izu, I wanted to...so badly, but, then I remembered your words, how you wanted me to go on, how you wanted me to live my life on Earth to the fullest. There was a point where I wanted to so bad, I thought I was already dead, but my longing to see your messy green hair and bright smile, and my heartache of missing you, was the only way I knew I was alive. Believe me, I almost tried to end my own life, but the thought about how disappointed you'd be to see me earlier than it was my time drove me forward, I can never best to see you any way besides joyful. Izu, you are the reason I survived."

He lets go of my wrist, and I entertwine our fingers, presses my forehead against the bond. Rebellious tears escape my eyes, softly landing on our hands.

"I'm so sorry," I whisper, "I shouldn't have wanted to come to Heaven before you, I should've stayed on Earth and not taken the entrance exam your mother set up. I-"

Todoroki gently wipes away the tears, and pulls me closer to him, engulfing me in his warmth.

"No, Izu, you did nothing wrong. You staying on Earth would've been emotional anguish for both of us, and you know it. As long as we can be happy together in the afterlife, my time on Earth is forgotten, and the past is the past, so for now, while we can, let's live in the present, as we're too old for the past, and still preparing for the far away future."

I burrow my head into his shoulder, and our interlocked hands break free. Todoroki wraps his arms around me, and I around him.

"I love you, Todoroki Shõto," I whisper, still buried in his warmth.

"And I love you, Midoriya-Todoroki Izuku."

Was it good enough? I think it was cheesy but you know. Hope it was enjoyable, and the next chapter will be another requested scene