Chapter Sixty-Eight: Aurors Invade.

"What is important is not to fight, but to fight the right enemy"

― Bangambiki Habyarimana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stupefy!" I knock Greta on her arse, grinning as I sprinted over to grab her hand and help her up.

"OW! Val!" Greta groans, lips pursing in pain.

"Sorry, love." I wince, looking her over for injuries. "You look fine, though." I offer, making her pout.

"The injury is on my ego!" She demands, making me grin.

"You're getting better. You lasted a full five minutes this time." I smile at her. She glares at me. "I'm serious!" I laugh at her expression.

"Not. Helping." She grits out in her anger.

"Wasn't trying to." I snicker. "Just stating facts. I don't want some crazy Grindelwald follower killing you because you could only last five minutes instead of six."

She groans. "I'm going to get killed." She whines, and I shake my head.

"Nah. You need practice."

"Did you practice?" She asks, curious.

"I trained for years to get to my skill level," I admit, making determination gleam in her eyes.

"So, I can do it too." She states, not asking. I smile at her, nodding.

"You can do it, too," I affirm.

"Why aren't you two training?" Waiola demands, curious. We turn to meet her pale pink eyes.

"She beat me again." Greta sighs, pointing to me. "You're insanely good, Val. Maybe you could be a trainer in the duelling club at Hogwarts?" She asks me, making me purse my lips in thought.

"I don't know," I say slowly.

"Dumbledore. Follow me." Waiola sighs, gesturing me over. Greta and I stare at each other in question before we both shrug at the same time.