42

(A/N): Y'all are gettin too good at figuring me out ;)

(Yoongi's POV)

Alright Yoongi.

You got this.

You can do this.

How should I greet her?

"H-Hello.."

No that's stupid.

"Hey Y/N!"

That's even worse.

I can't just walk in, I mean I could...

Yoongi sighs and stands outside his own door with food in his arms, his heart slamming in his chest and spiking when his phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hyung! Where are you?!"

"Um..I'm at home..I'm on lunch."

"You won't believe this! I came to your house and Y/N totally kicked me out!"

That doesn't sound like something she would do.

"Um...I mean...I wasn't there but...I guess I'll ask her about it?"

Perfect.

Yoongi quickly grabs his keys and unlocks the door while watching Y/N look at him with a surprised expression, her gaze sending his heart into a panic.

Shit!

Speak!

"H-Hi Yoongi..."

"Did you kick Jimin out?"

No!

That sounded rude!

Yoongi watches the scared expression fill Y/N's dainty features, her hands pulling out of the draining dishwater.

"I-I didn't mean to...I mean...you weren't here! He..He wanted to see me..I just...I thought it was a bit inappropriate since this is your house...and you were at work..."

Wow...she's so respectful...

"Ah..I see..."

"I'm really sorry Yoongi...I didn't mean anything...bad or rude...I'm sorry.."

Aw...I think I scared her...I feel bad now...

"Actually, you're in the right."

The look of relief that spreads through her face and relaxes her shoulders makes Yoongi's chest fill with warmth, his gaze softening at the very sight of her.

"Wait...what?..."

"Well yeah. It's kind of admirable that you would even kick out Jimin simply because I wasn't home. He shouldn't have tried to put you on the spot like that. I just wanted to come home and grab some lunch with you and Maki before I go back since the night is gonna be a bit long."

Yoongi holds up the bag of noodles as confidently as he can in his arms and gives Y/N a warm smile, her shocked expression making him let out a breathy chuckle.