Chapter 13

Chapter 13 - Finding Them

"H-Hey." He whispered to her as he stared at her face. "Please wake up."

Izuku looked straight at her closed eyes intently, hoping for it to open. He then placed one of his ears to her chest, listening if her heart was still beating.

Fortunately, it was. He sighed in relief and started forming tears in his eyes. His sobs soon got louder as he tightly grabbed onto her clothes. His tears flowed down to her cheeks to her exposed chest, that was teared by Kacchan.

"Why couldn't I protect anyone?" He cried, gritting his teeth in anger. "I fucking hate myself."

His cries were filled with anguish. He just can't help but get angry at himself. He couldn't protect her. He couldn't do anything for her at all. All he does is make her life miserable, even though, he did not want to intend to do that anymore.

He cares too much for her. She's the only one he had left. The only one who can show him his true happiness. What it's like to not live in a living hell, in where, he was all alone, just with his dreadful memories being constantly reminded to him.

His past, his experience, are no longer being carried around him, ever since, Ochako came to his life.

He loves her.

His weak legs got up and carried himself to stand up. He covered up Ochako and carried her up to recover her quickly. He walked outside the door with a blank expression plastered on his face.

His dull eyes stared at anything that's ahead of him infront.

He muttered while on the way to the hospital.

"Don't worry. I'll never leave you again."

Those words he said just kept on repeating.

At times, he would constantly glance at Ochako to check on her to see if she's okay. Her expression looked as if she was already dead. Her face bruised, with marks on her neck and clothes ripped apart, filled with her blood.

He knew he had to be quick due to her losing a lot of blood and a chance of actually causing her to die. But he just can't seem to function properly. Seeing someone he loves, dead, infront of his eyes was the last thing he wanted to see ever since that incident.

Luckily, his friend, arrived inside the apartment. 

"Are you the-" Before one of his friend, Kirishima, saw the scene, two people on the ground in a room full of blood, he immediately grabbed onto his stomach, about to vomit everything out.

It was too horrifying to look at.

"Bring us to the hospital." He demanded the guy with a low tone.

He looked over to the girl Izuku was holding. He recognized her. He then asked. "She's still alive?"

"Hurry!" He shouted at him with anger. 

The guy flinched with fright and straight away followed his commands. He ran downstairs to the parking lot with Izuku following him from behind, still walking slowly.

But he knew it wasn't helping, so he decided to pick up the pace, even how much it hurts.

When he finally reached the bottom, he walked towards Kirishima's car with him standing next to it as he waited for them. 

Izuku arrived at the car and Kirishima tried to help Izuku carry Ochako inside, but before he could, the green-haired gave him a death stare as he shouted.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!"

Kirishima, again, jolted in fear and began trembling with a nervous laugh. "S-Sorry."