twenty eight

{new week, new plan}

Another morning, and another day at the base of 'District Unknown.' So far it had been just over one week since Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin entered the new place, deciding to team up with the new gang in order to take down the Jeons. 

Wrapping his fingers around his cup of coffee, Hoseok enjoyed the heat that spread through his hands. The smallest of smiles worked its way to his lips as he sat on the living room couch, eyes trailing Daisy as the girl worked feverishly at the whiteboard. 

The plan was constantly changing, a new variable disrupting her notes every now and again, forcing her to think of a new solution. The curls of her hair were slightly fuzzier then usual, a tousled and tangled mess as she pursed her lips, tapping her pen against the whiteboard in thought. 

Hoseok sat in silence, wincing as he sipped at his coffee- it was tepid, overly bitter and lacking real cream. The warmth had been sucked out of it, so Hoseok knew that he'd been staring at Daisy a little too long. 

As the soft rays of the morning sun seeped through the blinds, the strands of Daisy's hair adopted a golden glow, so angelic and soft. Hoseok found himself swallowing thickly before he finally decided to speak up, parting his lips, "I... um-"

"-I was wondering when you'd finally say something." Daisy cut in, finishing her sentence with a small chuckle as she moved aside from the board. She gave it a grand gesture, "What do you think?" she asked, a large smile spreading across her face, causing her tiny freckles to crinkle up as she did so. 

Snapping out from his trance, Hoseok leant forwards, placing his coffee mug down on the table in front of him before turning his gaze to the board. Although there were colourful scribbles and words trailing off in all different directions, Hoseok still managed to read the text, "This is..." he rose his brows, "A final draft already!?"

Daisy dusted off her hands with a pleased expression, "What do you mean already? This took a whole week!"

Hoseok leant back in his seat, "But we don't even have the invite yet," he frowned, "how do you even know the location?"

"We don't," Daisy said, picking up a blue whiteboard marker and pulling off the lid, "But we can guess." she began to explain, earning a stare of puzzlement from the male before she began to circle a few lines on the board, "Every year, the venue has one main hall... correct?"

Hoseok nod, "Correct."

She smiled, "There's also always a second story, no more no less. And that second story is like a balcony, it overlooks the first."

Hoseok twisted his lips, "But that area is strictly out of bounds every year. The staircases are always heavily guarded."

"But it's the perfect lookout, is it not?"

Hoseok paused, lips parting as he came to one sudden realisation. "There's always a stage..." his eyes grew wide before he jumped up from his seat, "The Jeons always take the stage!"

With knitted brows, Daisy moved over as Hoseok came to her side, taking the marker out of her hand as he began to draw on the whiteboard. Daisy's eyes followed his movements, "What do you mean-"

"Stages, they always have lights and other technical things connected by metal beams overhead." Hoseok explained, drawing out a diagram on the board, "They're always very hidden and out of sight, sometimes they're above the stage, and sometimes off to the side."

"What if it's not above the stage?"

"Not a problem." Hoseok smirked, finishing off his diagram and moving away from the board, "No matter where the hidden beams are, it will always have a direct viewing line of the stage."

Daisy drew in a deep breath, "So you're saying-"

"-All we need is one person to get up there, and we can assassinate the boss man of the crime syndicate." Hoseok grinned, feeling giddy already.

Daisy found Hoseok's smile almost contagious as she too broke out into a grin, "This is perfect... as long as we can pull it off." she said, words trailing off into doubt. 

Hoseok spun the pen in-between his fingers as he thought, "It'll be hard, seeing as the Jeons now have almost every gang in the area under their power. Everyone will no doubt be watching us closely all night."

Daisy brought a hand to her chin, "The hardest part won't be the killing, it'll be ensuring that we can actually sneak someone up there."

"There should be a way to get up from the stage, but we'll need some crazy distractions and skills to make sure we can pull it off." Hoseok spoke sternly. 

Placing her hands against her hips, Daisy let out a sigh, "I guess every single one of us needs to get involved in this plan."

Daisy was right. In order to pull this off in front of a crowd of watching eyes, every single member of both Bangtan and District Unknown would have to pull this off in perfect fashion. From somehow entering with weapons, to distracting security, everything would have to be planned down to the smallest detail. Because this was the Jeons they were up against. One slip up could cost them their lives. 

Sliding his hands into the pockets of his hoodie, Hoseok rocked backwards and forth on his feet, "We only have one guy who can pull of a direct kill-shot whilst balancing on a bunch of beams." Hoseok said, giving a light chuckle under his breath. This job was practically made for, "Min Yoongi."

Daisy rose a brow, "He's your sniper?"

"Yep." Hoseok said, locking eyes with Daisy, "And he's a darn good one."

"He won't miss?"

"He won't miss."

Daisy crossed her arms over her slender form, jutting her hip out to one side as she let out a lengthy sigh, "We'll trust you on this one." she spoke reluctantly, "This means Yoongi will have to attend the banquet ."

"It works out well this way." Hoseok smiled, "We can avoid suspicion. Yoongi attends the banquet every year so it won't look like we're up to something if he attends it again." Pausing, Hoseok made his way back over to the lounge, seating himself down before he continued to speak, "We should send everyone who has already been to a banquet before. That means from Bangtan we should send, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and of course myself seeing as the Jeons are expecting me to pay up."

Daisy bit against the inside of her cheek, eyes falling to the floor as she frowned, "Should we maybe send Jungkook too?"

Almost choking on his own saliva, Hoseok's eyes went wide, "No way! His father would be furious!"

"But there's a strict rule for no violence at the banquet!" Daisy said, but Hoseok only shook his head, 

"Doesn't mean they won't get violent behind the scenes."

Daisy made her way over to the lounge, taking a seat beside Hoseok, "So then all we have to do is keep Jungkook in the main room!" she began to explain, gesturing with her hands, "Think about it... it'll draw some attention off of ourselves if they spot Jungkook. And when the Jeons fall, Jungkook has the power to then disband the syndicate." she let out a sigh, "If Jungkook is the next heir to the syndicate, then he has the ability to end that fearsome power before somebody else claims it."

Hoseok clicked his fingers, "So then we should have Jungkook act like he isn't there for us... but to come back and take his father's place."

"Bingo." Daisy smirked, 

"So when everything crumbles... they'll all turn to him."

-------------------------------------------

{Author Note}

Hope you all enjoyed the update!

Update again superrrr soon xox

(unedited)