Chapter 9 - Obstacles

No one's POV

Wen Chao is kneeling on the ground where his father and emperor Liu were glaring at him with full of rage... 'What are you going to say now Wen Chao.. You missed him..' Wen Ruohan shouted at his son..

'Calm down.. Don't vent your anger on him.. We can kill that Wei Ying soon.. Don't. ' before Liu completes ruohan stopped him.. 'No.. No one understand.. If they know about his past then..'

'Ruohan why are you  thinking like that.. Wei Ying is not the reincarnation  of the yiling patriarch.. And it's just a coincidence..' He tried to comfort the other.. 'I don't know why everyone trying to think that boy so highly..'

'Because he is really dangerous.. You know Lan clan always have a hatred towards dark energy but not wei ying.. You saw how much they protect him.. Its repeating.. They both are reincarnate they will.." Wen Chao and emperor Liu sighed at him..

'Wei Ying have dark energy but he is so pure and wangji has white energy they both are strongest cultivator.. They shouldn't be together..' Ruohan explained..

'That's why he is now in yiling.. His own adopted family and Lan clan abandoned him..' Liu trying to explain his friend who is scared of wei ying..

'What about the young jade.. He is so possesive.. So protective.. He will do anything for that boy..' Liu scoffed at him..

'I know wangji is stubborn but he won't do any reckless thing that will destroy his clan..' Ruohan shook his head looking at the emperor.. 'This time he won't.. He won't give up on the younger.. I can see the love in his eyes.. We have to kill wei ying before he know about his past..'

But they dont know that wei ying already know about their past.. Not only Wangji Wei Ying is also clearly knows everything about his past.. Except wangji, xue yang and Xing Chen no one knows about it..

'Im going to send our men to yiling tomorrow.. Wangji will be busy in yanli and zixuan wedding for the next three days.. So its a perfect chance to kill him..' Emperor Liu said.. 'Not only them send some of our men too..' Ruohan ordered his son.. Wen Chao bowed to his father and Emperor Liu and leaves the hall.. 'Talk to Qiren about wangji's marriage.. He should not marry wei ying.. Its danger for everyone.. Okay..' Liu nodded his head...

Wei Ying POV

The dark energy inside makes me to control but not in a bad way.. I know  everything  about my past now.. I have to control my dark energy I don't want to create anymore trouble to wangji..

And he always visit me often he always play guqin to control my dark energy.. His music helps me to relax myself and sometimes I can see myself.. Xian.. Its wangji who helps me a lot and also xue yang.. At first I have so many difficulties because of the dark energy but Wangji's presence made me to control my dark energy..

'Wei Ying I know it's all new to you.. But I have no choice.. You have to control your yourself and you are chenqing's master now.. You know other clans use this opportunity to hurt you..' Lan Zhan explained..

'I know Lan zhan but its too uncontrollable.. But I will try my best.. Don't worry..' I said and gave him a little smile..

'Wei Ying when your grandmother and Mother sealed xian inside you they said that he wants to protect you.. Because there are many dangers waiting for us.. After you reach eighteen he can free himelf whenever he want.. He is not that bad..'

'But Lan Zhan how did you know about it..' I asked.. He holds my hand with his.. 'I went to yunmeng to meet clan leader Jiang and madam Yu.. They said about it..' He went to yunmeng for me..

'How are they.. Did they miss me..' He pulled me to his lap.. 'Of course they miss you a lot.. Madam yu is worried.. And both Jiang Cheng and miss yanli finished their studies.. And.. ' I leaned on his shoulder.. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder..