Prologue

Prologue:

The Dark has always a gloomy history. At a point it is symbol of Evil and Paranormal things and all major haunting and Ghost attack at that point.

Dark is a close lover of depression,death and negative powers. It is the time when countless spirits prepare to rise and haunt places they love.

Many of us not believe in the existence of spirit and supernatural power. But still there are a lot of places that make us feel the reality of evil and Paranormal activities.

There are still some powers in this world that are hard to believe. Whether you trust or not, but they exists.

It was dark night, Darkness allured all the negative creatures lurking around. It could afraid the bravest people, but not him, because it's his home.

A man walking in lonely road alone, he is not afraid of anything, because he's related to this darkness.

He's going when a car coming that way…… it's already a 12:00 am of night and they lost their way to reach their city.

They saw a man walking then they stopped the car, a man saw that before he want to run or disappear a beautiful girl came out from the car, in that dark night a white dress fairy princess coming to him.

Girl: excuse me!! We lost our track can you tell us how to reach the city??

Man is standing in dark so she didn't saw his face, he also not talking…… he just staring her….

Girl again asked same thing then he just showed his hands to right side. Girl thanked him and went out. When car started and going Girl and her friends turned back and what they saw frightened them.

That man standing in the middle of the road and stretching his hand towards them and his eyes are red and his teeth are…. Just like a Vampire!!!

On this story a Evil Vampire comes to find that girl and she none other than Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Two people never be same in their life, here also in this story two people are different to each other there is no comparison between them, they none other than Raizada Siblings… there face maybe identical but character is different. One say

“People Wait Around Too Long for Love. .. I'm Happy with All of My Lusts!”

~Arav Singh Raizada

And another one say:

Three simple words .. I LOVE YOU . say it, mean it, and live by it “Ultimately love is everything."

~Arnav Singh Raizada

#Staytuned