Chap. 53 (A devil's smile)

What the fuck was wrong with them?  I didn't save them for their sake.
God damn it. I'm foreign to the feeling of being thanked.

I look at Tiara. Her skin is tan and she has long black hair and green eyes. It makes her look like an amazon.

"We are here." She says.

I look ahead of us. There is nothing but a forest but...there is an illusion barrier.

I attempt to reach out and break the barrier but Tiara stops me.
"No, that will alarm them. I have a secret tunnel I dug just in case of a situation like this. It leads directly to the dungeon that my brother is in."

"No. You go rescue him. I'm here for the demons. You can use me as a sort of distraction. Either way, I will kill every one of them." I say as I smirk.

"I...fine. Do whatever you want."
Tiara left with Cevila and I shatter the barrier.

A small castle is revealed.
------------------
!!!!!

"Did you feel that?" Says one of the demons.
"Yeah...someone broke our barrier like it was nothing."

The five demons at the throne room of the small castle look at the biggest demon sitting in the middle.
"We kill him. He is just a human. The demon lord assigned us here to scout the human kingdom, Lupis. We must not disgrace him."

The other demons agree.
"Kill the human on sight." One of them announces to the other demon through telepathy.
----------

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

I laugh as I slaughter every demon I can find. Their blood smells thicker than human blood!!! Amazing!!!

I blast the gate open and see at least 20 demons on standby.

Are they underestimating me?

"Kill him!" The demons roar and charge at me with spears.

Pissed, I immediately kill every demon in this castle, except the 6 one at the top, by colliding the mana in their mana core. All of them exploded at once, creating a very gory and beautiful scene.

Being an okirei. I can immediately destroy this entire place...but that will be no fun, right?

Now that I killed everyone, I really hope they are not underestimating me ever again.

I slowly whistle and walk to the throne room at the top. Countless parts of bodies and blood can be seen at any corner. I feel so satisfied...ah...

Once at the top, I kick open the door and two demons immediately attack me.

*BOOOM*

I take their punch head-on and although the impact is huge, I suffered no damage.

"Wha-"

I snap and both of them explode from within.

"What...impossible!!! This human...he..." Says one of them.

"Now...only four left, which one should I kill first?" I ask.

All the demons are supposed to be the ones creating fear, massacre, and deaths. But in this case, it's the opposite.

When a true devil appears in front of them, demons are nothing but ants waiting to be stepped on.

I step closer and all of them panic a little. Their eyes widen as their legs continue to tremble.

I smile at them and creates one giant mana sword in the sky. It's really big as the clouds cover the handle and it looks as if the sword came from heaven itself.

I point the sword at them and my smile becomes wider.

"A devil's smile...that's a devil's smile!!"

"It's...the end. The demons...will be exterminated...by a single devil disguised as a human..." Says another.

"Done talking?" I ask. "Then let's end this."

At the speed of light, the sword immediately thrusts towards the castle and explodes. Such a big thing was able to travel so fast. Being an Okirei is amazing!!!!!!!
----------------
Takeshi looks at Akuma.
He smiles all of a sudden after that explosion.

"Looks like I will be able to have someone to fight against soon. Someone which I can use probably 1-10% of my power on." Says Takeshi, smirking.

This is my first time seeing him making such an expression. As expected, Akuma is...someone special. After all, all the humans that Takeshi observes...are all really powerful but this is the first time...seeing Takeshi so engrossed in someone.

Now, what more will you show us, Akuma?