Chapter 20: Can I sleep with you?

“You’re that part of me I’ll always need.”

Chapter 20: Can I sleep with you?

Today was the camping vacation, Taehyung was already at the University. They were waiting for the bus.

"Okay, go to the bus where you are assigned."

The professor told them when the buses were parked properly.

"Taehyung, let's go now." Jia called patting his back.

"It's okay, I'll wait for someone here." Taehyung uttered lips formed on a thin.

"Are you sure? You won't get the window seat." Jia teased.

"Don't mind me, you should go now." Taehyung assured her.

"Okay, make sure to come inside before the bus leaves." Jia muttered going onto the bus.

Taehyung was tapping his feet on the ground. He was waiting for Jungkook since the latter didn't go with him. He was texting him but Jungkook didn't even bother to reply. Suddenly, he saw Jungkook's car coming.

He sighed in relief, Jungkook came out of the car with his bag.

"You took so long, Jungkook." Taehyung sighed.

"I'm sorry, I got into the traffic." Jungkook reasoned out.

"Let's go now, or else we will miss the bus." Taehyung uttered walking onto the bus.

Jungkook shooked his head following Taehyung. The silence immediately covered the bus when they saw Jungkook. Taehyung sat down on the last seat beside Jungkook in the window seat.

"If you're tired, lean your head on my shoulder as a payment because I'm late." Jungkook said tapping his own shoulder.

"Okay" Taehyung giggled.

He leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder. While Jungkook leaned his head on the window to look outside rather than to look at the people on the bus.

-----

"We've arrived, everyone! Get up and get your things!" The professor announced.

"Taehyung, wake up now, we're here." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung who was still asleep.

Taehyung let out a soft grunt while stretching his arms. He opened his eyes while rubbing his eyes.

"Too lazy, Jungkook ah." Taehyung mumbled feeling so tired to stand up.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Jungkook asked smiling.

"I-I think I-I'm fine." Taehyung embarrassedly said and stood up.

Jungkook chuckled and stood up as well. They went out of the bus with their bags.

"Since this is camping, I will be assigned who will be the sleeping mate

"Since this is camping, I will be assigned who will be the sleeping mate. There will be two in one tent, but since all of you are 41 in my class, there will be one person who will be lucky to sleep on his own."

That was what their professor announced which made the other frown and relief at the same time.

"Okay, I already have the list here. So, let's start now."

"Jia and Nara"

"Jiyoung and Jackie."

"Taehyung and..... "

"Hero"

"Lastly, Jungkook."

Taehyung frowned hearing that he will be with Hero.

"Okay, arrange your own tent, make sure to help each other. I'll give points to it."

"Come on, Taehyung, we need to start now." Hero said grabbing Taehyung's right arm.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook who just smiled at him.

"Let's go now." Hero dragged Taehyung away from Jungkook.

They started to build a tent but Taehyung can't help glancing at Jungkook's side. He was amazed that Jungkook has its own self-built tent.

"You should focus more on doing this than looking at him. He can do it on his own." Hero scolded him.

Taehyung just does what Hero said rather than replying to him.

"I see, you two are perfect for each other. Good job to both of you." The professor said who was checking their tent out.

"Thank you, ma'am." Hero smiled in response.

The professor smiled back and continue to check the other works as well.

"Since you guys just finished all of your tents. It would be better if you take a rest or enjoy your moment here at this campsite because tomorrow, we will be having so much fun!" The supervisor spoke and clapped her hands.

"And for those who want to roam around, it's better if you have a tourist guide or your partner beside you to make sure your safety, understand?" The supervisor added.

Taehyung sighed in relief but he pout realizing that he doesn't know what he should do first.

"Do you want to come with me? I know this place pret---"

"No thanks, I'll just take a rest." Taehyung cut him off.

"Okay, I'll go around by myself then." Hero uttered.

Taehyung just hums in response and got inside the tent.

-----

Hero came back to the tent, he got inside and saw Taehyung was just laying down on the comforter while using his phone.

"What are you going to do? Just lay here?" Hero asked the pretty boy.

"Isn't that obvious?" Taehyung retorted.

"You should have some fun, an occasion like this barely happens. You should enjoy it. If you want, you can come with me." Hero stated.

"I'm fine, I'm too lazy to go away." Taehyung simply replied.

"Tomorrow then?" Hero asked.

"I will join games." Taehyung sighed.

"Oh, okay, I'll sleep now." Hero muttered laying on his comforter.

Taehyung innocently curses under his breath when he heard how loud and annoying Hero's snore was. Instead of having a good night, he got an annoying sleep.

He got out of his tent and went to Jungkook's tent.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked who was still awake and sitting on his comforter.

"Cuh-can I sleep here? Hero was sleeping soundly and I can't sleep with him." Taehyung reasoned out while hugging his pillow.

"But I only have one comforter." Jungkook uttered.

"It's okay, I will sleep beside you if that's fine." Taehyung mumbled while biting his bottom lip.

"Fine, you can sleep here." Jungkook sighed in defeat.

He smiled and put his pillow beside Jungkook's pillow. He laid down with his front on the comforter. Jungkook simply shooked his head and laid down beside Taehyung.

For some reason, his heart felt something weird and his stomach was tingly as if there are butterflies in his stomach when Taehyung hugged him.